New service of rendering scanned documents - [ru] Новый сервис по отрисовке сканов документов

butirat

BANNED
Reaction score
Вашему вниманию предлагается новый сервис по отрисовке сканов документов (паспорта, прав, квитанций на квартиру, картона итд). Стоимость полного набора документов 50 WMZ. Цена уменьшена до 50 WMZ за комплект. Стоимость документов по отдельности можно узнать стукнув в ICQ (от 10 WMZ). Перед продажей мы делаем водняные знаки на сканах.
UIN ICQ: 354217006.
-----------------------------------------------------------
A new service of rendering scanned documents (passport, license, utility bills, credit cards etc.) is hereby offered to your attention.
The price of a full set of documents is 80 WMZ. The price is set to 50 WMZ. The price of separate documents can be found out by IMing the following ICQ. Before sell we make watermarks on scans.

Last edited:

Txic

No comments

butirat

BANNED
Reaction score
Появились все возможные документы почти по всем странам.
I have all documents for all countries.

Last edited:

uglydoll

Reaction score
i need these documents passport or id from the netherlands where i can change name and photo to male or female and cc scans front + back from the netherlands

butirat

BANNED
Reaction score
I can make this for you, but I can not give you only exmples and after that you make scans for you himself. ) I hope you understand me )

Hunted

BANNED
Reaction score
If i send you a high quality scan of a ID will you be able to make a template out it for me ? So i can change the name in the same font as already on the ID and replace the passport number in the same font?

butirat

BANNED
Reaction score
If i send you a high quality scan of a ID will you be able to make a template out it for me ? So i can change the name in the same font as already on the ID and replace the passport number in the same font?
Are You want to have some layers in .psd format? I make only in .jpg format

young

Carder
Reaction score
Вашему вниманию предлагается новый сервис по отрисовке сканов документов (паспорта, прав, квитанций на квартиру, картона итд). Стоимость полного набора документов 50 WMZ. Цена уменьшена до 50 WMZ за комплект. Стоимость документов по отдельности можно узнать стукнув в ICQ (от 10 WMZ). Перед продажей мы делаем водняные знаки на сканах.
-----------------------------------------------------------
A new service of rendering scanned documents (passport, license, utility bills, credit cards etc.) is hereby offered to your attention.
The price of a full set of documents is 80 WMZ. The price is set to 50 WMZ. The price of separate documents can be found out by IMing the following ICQ. Before sell we make watermarks on scans.
wat price usa cc front & back

code

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
did anyone del with this guy, and how is the cuality of passports

sohail786

Reaction score
Guy never replies on icq,

bro i need regular service for online carding as and when required

thanks