new paypal service available

lolmope

RIPPER
Reaction score
is it true? yes it is..paypal accounts are now up for grabs....US and uk accounts with balances of $200 up to $600...this is the highest available for now...also me and my partner obtained new shop admins....pm if you are interested...thanks to all the customers who bought from me...and screw all the cunts that accuses lolmope of ripping...happy carding

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
prices?

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
done

lolmope

RIPPER
Reaction score
Warning he does not use escrow even i offered to pay fee, be careful.

yes i do not use escrow. so what does that mean? that i am a ripper? please if u think so..do not keep on asking me..this guy is so desperate to buy from me..he is asking every few days...NO i do not use escrow and WILL not use escrow for your lame cheap ass for a few bucks....place an order over $300 and i told u i will use it without any problem...and NO i dont care if u have +rep I will never send u first....he keeps insisting to everyone "i have plus reps u should send me first" u dont want to buy from me do not ask every 2 days..you have been welcomed to my block list on icq and will not get any business from me in the future:)

Last edited:

pewpew

Reaction score
sounds crazy :)

CDD

BANNED
Reaction score
No i don't insist to everyone to go first, nor did i insist for you to go first, i asked for you to use escrow first. check logs or i'll post here out conversation. and how do you know i ask everyone to go first? LOL, please respond ripper.

pr0.cv2er

ripper read posts

lolmope

RIPPER
Reaction score
No i don't insist to everyone to go first, nor did i insist for you to go first, i asked for you to use escrow first. check logs or i'll post here out conversation. and how do you know i ask everyone to go first? LOL, please respond ripper.
bro u are giving me bad business..do i go on your threads and give u a bad reputation? yes post convo and i dont save my history..i deleted the message log....u asked me to go first.....i am sure u can buy from verified vendors out there...so why u keep coming to me if u say i am a ripper? if u think i am a ripper pls dont deal with me and post convo that i tried to rip u in blacklist

lolmope

RIPPER
Reaction score
i didnt say you tried to rip me, but you are a ripper.

admin this clown needs to be banned...he is accusing me of being a ripper with any proof....he should get a warning....go to blacklist if u have any problems with u...u pathetic dork....YOU WILL NOT GET ANY BUSINESS FROM ME...I KNOW HOW MUCH U R DYING FROM THE INSIDE TO GET A FEW ACCOUNTS...BUT THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN...now please stop spamming my thread u loser and go elsewhere

SQLi

DEER
Reaction score
lolmope is a fool !

He thinks 1 x paypal US unverified account with mail access is 70wmz.

Fellow carders, he is now on my ignore list, but is that the price for such account. more like 5wmz

Dreamer

Reactions: celente

celente

Thank you for the exchanger reference!

lolmope

RIPPER
Reaction score
lolmope is a fool !

He thinks 1 x paypal US unverified account with mail access is 70wmz.

Fellow carders, he is now on my ignore list, but is that the price for such account. more like 5wmz

Dreamer

first u wanted an account with mail access + cc attached...u forgot to mention that......u r nuts if u want it for wmz......he told me he has many friends on here that sell them for 5wmz and i told him ok go buy from them....then he called me a nigerian black clunt scammer....anyone want the convo i saved this one for proof hahah

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:17 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:15 PM ----------

please haters dont bother to contact me if u r willing to ask dumb questions...stupid prices...and freebies...i might be new here but so far i had 20 of u scavenger and only 2 real buyers....so if u think i am a ripper or if i ripped u go and post your shit on rippers list we will resolve it there assholes

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:20 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:17 PM ----------

iSQLi ‎(5:48 PM):
Bro, do u have paypal US unverified with cc attach and email link?
lolmope ‎(5:53 PM):
yes
what ammount do u want?
iSQLi ‎(5:56 PM):
i dont need a balance ?
it is no use having a balance in paypal, u do with that what u can with their CC
lolmope ‎(5:57 PM):
wait..let me check for account without balance
lolmope ‎(5:59 PM):
is uk account ok?
??
iSQLi ‎(5:59 PM):
no
have to be US
lolmope ‎(5:59 PM):
ok wait
lolmope ‎(6:03 PM):
i have 3 paypal account unverified with email pass
iSQLi ‎(6:04 PM):
price?
lolmope ‎(6:04 PM):
$70 each...if u buy all theree i will give u total for $160
iSQLi ‎(6:05 PM):
are you crazy?
i would not pay more than 5wmz per these accounts.
bye man
lolmope ‎(6:06 PM):
am i crazy? lol then why did u come to me....go find someone who will sell u an account with cc attached for 5wmz haha
iSQLi ‎(6:06 PM):
tungtran to name one
there are many
iSQLi ‎(6:07 PM):
i will post this in forum, and you will see reaction
you are most stupid carder here. 70wmz lol
lolmope ‎(6:09 PM):
hahaha then go to them if u can get it for 5wmz lol without being ripped...tungtran85 wanted to buy 10 kaspersky keys 1 year for $20 aan hour ago...haha u r nuts if anyone will sell u paypal account with email pass and cc attached with 5wmz
get out of here u joker
iSQLi ‎(6:09 PM):
listen bro
you are the nobody here
i have many many friends
u are the new kid
so fuck off
useless nigerian black cunt
bye
lolmope ‎(6:10 PM):
hahahaha please man post this ..hahahahah paypal for wmz with cc hahahah...why did u come to me if u have many friends that sell for 5wmz...hahahhaa fucking ripper
lolmope ‎(6:11 PM):
bro i am waiting for u to post...so hurry up hahahha

here i saved u time and posted convo....
please assholes do not spam my thread with your nonsense.

SQLi

DEER
Reaction score
Listen. You are a nobody, a fool that will attempt to sell a paypal account for 70wmz. The owner of this account will change the password before you sell that account for that price.

I needed multiple accounts, like i do with my other sellers, 10 pp accounts with email access 50wmz. Straight

Make no more communication with you now lolmope. I advise others to stay away from this wannabe.

lolmope

RIPPER
Reaction score
do u even know what u r talking about bro? why do u come and ask me then if u have "other sellers" that u always buy from, with best price? why do u want to change your sellers, are they maybe shit or they ripped u ? u asked for accounts which include email+pass+usa+cc attached, do your "sellers" sell that to u for 5wmz? if they do please give me their contact i want to make an order....anyone can make an unverified usa pp account and sell it for 5wmz...hey if thats what u want, hell i will sell u 100 of those..but dont come asking me with cc attached + email and pass for 5wmz...u freak

spid3r

RIPPER
Reaction score
are they verified?