New California DL

10 inches

Reaction score
I do not see this posted yet so here goes. California will be issuing a new DL/ ID cards starting Jan 2011. They are being made by the same company that makes the new Texas DL. They will issue vertical style DLs for people under 21. In addition to the regular security features we see now, these will have a ghost photo and signature, the DL number, dob and the owners signature will be multi colored and " embossed" or raised just like the texas DL. The right thumb print will also be digitalized and printed on the back. These will be issued as the current DL's expire so everyone in CA will have one of these by 2015.

I saw this in the San Jose Mercury-News online edition front page about 2 weeks ago with photos of what they will look like & a description of the security features and holograms. You can log onto the site and look at back dated issues to find it.

Administrator: You may wish to move this to the Documents section.

BUMPER STICKER of the week:

" IF you think my TITS are sexy, you should see my BALLS!"

Be careful who you meet at the bar & decide to go home with. You could be in for a surprise!

Last edited:

Blackdd

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Lamo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:48 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:47 AM ----------

Lmao !!!!!!!!!!!Lmao !!!!!!!!!!!Lmao !!!!!!!!!!!