need virtual visa cards

natising776

Reaction score
like the title.i need virtual visa card.these include virtual visa gift card,virtual visa credit card.and all virutal visa card are welcome.if u have them just pm me and let me know.ill hope to make a trade with u.thanx.:p

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
what u want to use for ?

natising776

Reaction score
ya.i wanna used it for shop online to buy the godaddy host.but i cant get them by myself.then i tried to use large numbers of cvv to sign up many accounts on the entropay(www.entropay.com)site and load money into the vcc i created.but most of them are blocked.bad luck! i guess it is related with the bin of the credit card and the country where this site is accept.
now i only to buy from people who have or can get it.ill pay 25% from each card of the balance.for example.the vcc u sell to me with 100drs. ill pay u 25drs.of course if someone can teach me how to success to get the vcc from the entropay site.ill pay u also.
okay.i said already.all knids of the virtual visa card are good for me(include visa gift card) .so dont hesitation.just sell it to me now.
btw.maybe my english is poor.bcoz im from asia.so dont mind of it. lol...

Last edited:

kor2

Carder
Reaction score
I am also interested in VIRTUAL CREDIT CARDS, I will pay 30-40% of the balance. Please pm me