Need Usa Bank account BIZ

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Many banks block business accounts for complaints.
This can occur as from 1 complaint or the bill can live for a very long time.
What is the origin of the translations? By what method do clients make transfers to these accounts?
What % are you willing to offer?
Getting money from selling goods or something else?
Please write in details. I have the necessary number of accounts in different banks, which ones do you need?

wdsa1

Reaction score
The first complaint it will be after 10 days from first transfer,, I can hit per day if you have accounts 5- 6 trasnfers amount 18k-50k per trasnfer. The money are from ebay scam people..

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
The first complaint it will be after 10 days from first transfer,, I can hit per day if you have accounts 5- 6 trasnfers amount 18k-50k per trasnfer. The money are from ebay scam people..
Do you have any prepayment requests?

wdsa1

Reaction score
it's simple.. who want to work and want to make money just provide me one account and i will hit in 2 hrs a amount.. if i will receive my share i will make you millionaire

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
The method of operation is as follows:
1. Get a business account from the cash out service, specify our% and the rate of cash out. The preferred payment method is cryptocurrency.
2. Expose expensive goods from 10k for sale at different auctions. We set the price 20-30% lower than the market price so that there are many who want to buy. Qualitatively described lots. We do not use pictures from public sources.
3. Win the auction and EVERYONE who made bids (we write that the winner allegedly refused) to pay not to PayPal, but to a business account. We affirm that this is a more reliable way and you have a reputable company, the details of which they can check. Buyers willingly believe and trust.
4. After the transfer of money, we begin to assert that the supplier is delaying delivery and it will be carried out after some time, for example, within a month.
This must be done so that the account lives as long as possible and there are no complaints from unhappy customers. It is necessary to stall for time as long as possible.
P.S. It is advisable to make a fake site for the company for better persuasiveness (but you can do without it).
This is very big and easy money. Wish you luck.

wdsa1

Reaction score
USA BANK ACCOUNT BUSINESS .. Cash out same day ! 40% . amounts started from 15k to 100k per day.

Ojop

BANNED
Reaction score
I got an bank accounts. What's the process
it's simple.. who want to work and want to make money just provide me one account and i will hit in 2 hrs a amount.. if i will receive my share i will make you millionaire

Kwaku Anning

BANNED
Reaction score
I can get you the account number and the routine number

Kwaku Anning

BANNED
Reaction score
I get MT $T , Citibank,which one do you want ?is it wire then let me drop the account number and the routine w

Olakunle1

Reaction score
I have a citizen bank log new account can you work with it