Need U.S Corp drops

swagger

DEER
Reaction score
If u still need someone, you found him. pm me for details

mastermo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I need one too who wanna get verified we use escrow you increase rep., post here please asap.

vmascov

Carder
Reaction score
These kids take accounts from you and keep mute for 2wks and then pop up afterwards, These drops r not meant to last forever or be there waiting for some 100k that never comes, Next time make sure u have a deal running b4 u fly here asking for accounts or you spell it out that it would take 3wks after u take drops b4 anything goes on, Pissing kids

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
AS you can read on the title i need business and corp. u sent me personal. also u dont have any reputation here. can anyone vouch for you ?

dimeji

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
send you pm

vmascov

Carder
Reaction score
You dnt read english language or was i writing russian or romanian ? Probably u dnt know what u looking for? I told u in plain language what i had was a personal account and u said it was ok and took account and disappeared for wks, no update, no damm response on icq. You need a vouch? maybe u have to meet me up somewhere in romania and have a physical vouch?

iceroot

Professional
Reaction score
Gagan Sidhu
4212 48th Street
Edmonton - Alberta
T6L6J5 Canada
Tel #: 780-440-0439
email address used was: [email protected] & [email protected]

Here is a career ripper on the boards.

This post was able to be created by the help of personal friends he has ripped on in real life. Since he also tried to scam me and has been stocking me for a year now on the boards I have decided to post this info when warning him has had no effect.

I was told by friends he has been ripping people for years on the boards and always uses tons of nics at the same time on the board.

I would guess you can normaly identify him. He seems to always be rude and has a very big temper.

I have been working on collecting info on this person for a long time only to make a deal that i will not expose him if he leaves me alone. i have been dealing with his horasment for a year now since the start of my vending on SC last July of 2004. I am really not interested in taking pictures of his e-mails and pms sent to me under these many nics always making threats to me as I did this enough under his broly and g-money name months ago. I want no more part of this man. After enough research I realized this person was manipulating threads to me on SC even. He used one name as g-money and a nino brown on SC (there was more then one nino brown on SC and other boards so don’t mix them up), I forgot the other nics on the top of my head. Memember there is currently another nino brown on the boards but its not the same one so I don’t want to give that persona bad name who is nott he nino brown name Gagan uses. I have collected info with the help of different people who know him in real life and have also been cheated by him in real life. not only has he tried to rip me, mock me and all sorts of things but he still sends me pms and e-mails with threats and stupid phrases just about on the daily bases to bother me (what can you expect from a 18 year old). I stll have most e-mails and pms. In fact on this board alone the admin can find some of them in my pms.

I have told him that I dont want another pm, e-mail or post sent to me under any of his nics and that if he continues I will post his info public. Of course knowing broly and his big ego he tells me to go f*** myself as he always has. I am guessing he does it to make me think he does not care so i wont bother to waste my time in hopes to look like a fool by posting this info. Well i researched this info enough and the e-mails and pms to identify it is him.

i would appreciate much if what nics we do know of is banned. he makes a living carding and ripping people off on these boards for years now so its up to the admin what he wants.

You can expect this ripper will deny this post as anyone of you would if this was your info on the board. I have been stocked by this person since I started vending a year ago. I was nice enough to warn him a week ago to stop bothering me, e-mailing me and sending pms when many would have just posted his info no matter what. i rather not go through the trouble I have a heart but he is getting out of control and hasd way to much time on his hands. But enough is enough I need to take action. I have no interest to respond to this thread so if i dont, dont blame me, I have many personal things in my life and online business keeping me busy at the time. This thread was posted to expose him and what he is.

There is a chance he could have ripped you if you have ever been ripped. he currently uses some names listed below right now. he also creates nics to manipulate any threads he wishes to out of greed or which ever reasons.

He is banned under all of these names on iaaca. Including now under lemmonhead name on iaaca recently.

4212 48th Street
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6L 6J5

Age: 18 (I guess you could already figure that in his maturity)

Graduated from (high school) is called: Harry Ainlay High School in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

He is a member of this web site:

www.nexopia.com

In search the name: cidz

http://www.merlinnj.com/shop/en-us/pg_10.html

Go to that web site you will find he managed to get his addy posted for fraud at the bottom. (foolish)

Nics known of now:

g-money
broly
Also used: nino brown (there is 2 nino brown's, one is NOT him, I have not checked the boards to see which is him or which he is on)
ancientcardmaster
lemmonhead
mastermold
wheatnut
altoids

Every time someone wants something of anything you will always have Gagan posting under with a newly created nic that he can help or can get it for you. His nics would have a big pile up in the ripper section this only leads to another reason why you should buy only from reviewed vendors.

Gagan is out to rip you. He also tried to manipulate myself and rip me.

The list continues, I cant collect them all.

He is a immature but a clever con artist on these boards because of the time he puts into posting under so many nics. he is done high school now so you will only see a increase.

There is a bunch of nics I can suspect is him already in use on iaaca but I rather not post in case I am wrong. Some of them have turned ripper already. hr like to vouch under newly created nics. he vouches for his own names under newly created nics many times. i post this so you have an idea on his profile and style he uses.

E-mails used I know of:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Real e-mail he uses for friends in regular life is: [email protected]

Pictures can be found here:

http://www.imgholder.com/uploads/2005/07/18/08/gagan_1_.JPG
http://www.imgholder.com/uploads/2005/07/1.../5494329_1_.jpg (left side)

Admin feel free to go in my pm and delete the crap he sent me under the 2 nics: lemonhead and wheatnut.

Be aware of this person you should realize the odds of him having up to 10 or more nics right now posting and created post counts is what he is does. He makes money out of this ripping you.

I have collected e-mails and pms from many different boards from all of these nics posted he is using and its all the same crap written to me and the same threats and styles.

Many, many nics but he is just one boy.

I seem to have made a mistake guessing lemonhead and seven were the same person before. I guess this user just took advantage out of the situation. This guy posted here uses to many nics it will drive you crazy that sometimes you just get lost in who is who.

He is what you guys seem to like to call a "chad" but instead a ripper.

Take care,

Dron

Some good info about broly, old school ripper. i see he is still around

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
Crap!!!!!!

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
@iceroot i sent money to people accounts i dont give accounts i need accounts how can i rip when i get 0 balance account and i send money to it.

Admin or moderator please ban this piece of shit...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:00 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:41 PM ----------

this shit is someone that sent me account and i did not want to work with him and post crap on my thread.