Need some help .. urgent

pandmatrix

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hi,

one question..

my friend lives in US.. is it ok, if i order something to his address using some CC, and while coming home he can bring it for me..

will that create any problems for him later??

please reply asap. thanks.

yahya4web

Reaction score
hi ,

yes of course he will got many problem with F.B.I and you too you will get the problem with police

bendahara

Professional
Reaction score
if he's not gonna be there for lon.. knock urself out

if not- don't overdo it..

As for the cops, they're unlikely to pursue you if it's just ten thousand dollars of fraud..

If you want to attract attention, hit a couple of million dollars.. then comeback and tell me the story.

pandmatrix

BANNED
Reaction score
its about 200 bucks max.

but he is going to be living there..

btw i m not going to use CC directly,,, will be sending some gift card to my mail and using that Gift card for purchase.

bendahara

Professional
Reaction score
200 bucks is nothing, it'll cost more for the cc company to complete a through investigation, or bring it to court..

Just do it...I've done several thousand dollars to my home and untill today, no cops...

yahya4web

Reaction score
200 bucks is nothing, it'll cost more for the cc company to complete a through investigation, or bring it to court..

Just do it...I've done several thousand dollars to my home and untill today, no cops...
are you sure ?? where do you live because there is many systems for that don't trust alot your self :);)

maxmm12

BANNED
Reaction score
can any one buy rdp server? using cc plzz help me

photonman95

Professional
Reaction score
depend on the CC ( if its US or non US) and the amount of item.
My advice is if you want to order a big amount stuff so use european CC.

Sefyu

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hi,

one question..

my friend lives in US.. is it ok, if i order something to his address using some CC, and while coming home he can bring it for me..

will that create any problems for him later??

please reply asap. thanks.

1 : U want send carded item to ur friend REAL adress or its a drop ?

2 : u need find website who accept diff bill and ship adress and use good socks and time to do it

3 : if u card with a NON US card and want send in USA and u use and us shop , sound like FRAUD by the site i think !!!!

My advice for u :

Use ENROLL for card ur item EASY !!
U change adress of ur enroll ( u put ur drop adress ) and card ur item easy and fast without verification becoz now ur billing adress are same ur shipping address !!!

If u want use CC , do not buy over 300 or choose non Risk item sell online , and choose sock same city like ur cc info and do a call to the shop for confirm ur order before shop try to call billing phone for verification !!

I wish my post could help u :cool:

Last edited: