Need some guidance

zeroSkillz

Reaction score
I have been trying to learn the technique of carding for about 3 months now, I have had no luck. All I basically want to do is card Ecodes and exchange them for BTC on paxful. I tryed using RDP, VMWare, Ccleaner, bleachkit, I have 147 proxy ready to go. I have burnt up some many cards in this past 3 months not even funny. Am I missing any tools? any helps better then no help. thanks guys

Stilwell

Carder
Reaction score
I have been trying to learn the technique of carding for about 3 months now, I have had no luck. All I basically want to do is card Ecodes and exchange them for BTC on paxful. I tryed using RDP, VMWare, Ccleaner, bleachkit, I have 147 proxy ready to go. I have burnt up some many cards in this past 3 months not even funny. Am I missing any tools? any helps better then no help. thanks guys
You need to test different websites more and find out the differences from different websites so that you can know where the problem is. Keep going and test more. If you do not make progress and feel that the direction is wrong, you still need to learn more in the forum. Look for some helpful posts in the forum and read them carefully.

zeroSkillz

Reaction score
Thanks all keep trying, do you know of a legit card site selling cc fullz at a good price? Right now im paying $20 a pop, is that a good going price?

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
For carding, it is enough to use the following tools:
1. VPN is not logging
2. Crystal clear proxy (soks), which we must check for the presence of spam and black databases. Or we replace this tool with an SSH tunnel or RDP.
3. Antidetect browser, which are not detected by anti-fraud systems, for example, Vector T13.

For carding it is not recommended to use:
- The virtual machine, as it is easily detected by antifraud
- The emulator, as it is easily detected by the anti-fraud system.

The best work is done not from a computer, but from a phone, which will be fully configured for full compliance with the cardholder.

zeroSkillz

Reaction score
Yes I have heard phones have great success rate also heard it is not that anonymous. (chances of getting caught are higher) I have not tryed using a phone yet but it is something to look into. I ditched VMWare and currently using RDP with 911 socks5(with user town/state) still no luck. Am I missing any tools or am I using the wrong bins? Thanks for enlightening me Mutt