Need photos of expensive stuff

ESamba

Reaction score
Hey

I need some photos of expensive stuff like iPhone etc, with a paper saying my name on the photo, of course i can pay.

Please send me a PW with ur Jabber or ICQ and what photos you can make :)

Cheers

bendahara1

Carder
Reaction score
learn photoshop. Basic survival tip on the internets.

EDIT:Some people claim he's a ripper. Bad. Bad.

Last edited:

sinatra

RIPPER
Reaction score
lol so you can rip people?

ESamba

Reaction score
wtf guys its a carding forum right? whats wrong about ripping people?

Rome0

No comments

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
wtf guys its a carding forum right? whats wrong about ripping people?

What's wrong ? stupid NO BRAIN fucker ... You come here and ask stupid help too fuck people ( maybe some of our dear member ) with pic with ur nickname on it too scam ppl .....

Did you really think our board allow rippers ? Smack my ass :D and i wish Ninja got a special Deer status just 4 you ( and clone )

-1 too you fucker

noptical101

Professional
Reaction score
Hey

I need some photos of expensive stuff like iPhone etc, with a paper saying my name on the photo, of course i can pay.

Please send me a PW with ur Jabber or ICQ and what photos you can make :)

Cheers

1)Hmm.. I am against again these types of fraud too.Because at the other side could be a guy like you , who put some effort to pay you to get your fake.

2)Rome0 I think he said "my name " not "my nickname" and I REALLY HOPE I am right , and he at least , is trying to rip someone on auction forums , not some member from this board!!

3) I am totally against this type of fraud. I mean its obviously that you are trying to rip a poor guy (you dont need a photo with a car right??), u don't have brain for other shits? it seems not , since u cant read and follow a simple tutorial about PS.

ESamba

Reaction score
lol you fucking idiots, i dont need THOSE FUCKING PHOTOS to rip people on forums, think next time before giving me negative rep, omg idiots

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:08 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:06 AM ----------

What's wrong ? stupid NO BRAIN fucker ... You come here and ask stupid help too fuck people ( maybe some of our dear member ) with pic with ur nickname on it too scam ppl .....

Did you really think our board allow rippers ? Smack my ass :D and i wish Ninja got a special Deer status just 4 you ( and clone )

-1 too you fucker

You are brainless fucker who give out bad rep without thinking first, read what i said above. And i said NAME not fucking NICKNAME