Need ingenico 3070 chip logger

CDN-VEN

Professional
Reaction score
i would watch that....posting things like that you are asking for rippers...only deal with people that will use escrow...or are verified..

---------- Сообщение добавлено 25-01-2010 в 12:37 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено 24-01-2010 в 11:23 PM ----------

herb

do you have the instructions to mod these units...

kr0n1k

RIPPER
Reaction score
what hes looking for is a physical chip for the ingenico models, not a modified POS station.

chip is installed into the actual POS debit pad where there is a swiping station on the pad. Chip and bluetooth is installed inside the pad. i believe the pad has to have an output of 9V for the chip to work. it consists of 3 parts ... a membrane for behind the pinpad, bluetooth for downloading data, and the chip that does the actual collecting and storing.

-kr0n1k

The Dream

RIPPER
Reaction score
chip is installed into the actual POS debit pad where there is a swiping station on the pad. Chip and bluetooth is installed inside the pad. i believe the pad has to have an output of 9V for the chip to work. it consists of 3 parts ... a membrane for behind the pinpad, bluetooth for downloading data, and the chip that does the actual collecting and storing.

It's all cool.. but to bypass the tamper detection relays or switches is very hard.. you need special technique to make this "chipping" possible.

Last edited: