Need help with non vbv bins

ty666

Reaction score
whenever i use non vbv bins, sometimes they still ask for DOB or OTP from phone number, is this the same with every non vbv bin or is there some rare ones that 100% all the time never need text confirmation?

I get my bins from the BIN list on this forum but they still dont work most of the time.

Any help is appreciated! thanks guys!

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
If you are asked for confirmation, then you are using vbv bins. Please check the correctness and validity of the bins in advance. VBV bin and NON-VBV bin can have the SAME NUMBERS, i.e. the first 6 digits will be identical, and the next 7 or 8 digit will already refer to vbv or non-vbv.

To bypass the input of the VBV code (OTP) for any type of card, use the following methods:
1. Drive CC into merchants who do not send OTP for any type of card. You can use the search for the necessary stores and services by the logo of the desired merchandise, just add the logo image to the image search in any search engine and you will find many necessary sites.
A list of such merchants and how they can be found in this thread:

2. Find and drive CC into services and stores where OTP support for 3D secure is disabled.
List of some stores in this thread:

3. Link (add) a card to a payment system, service or store and do not pay immediately.
After a while, select the desired product and select payment through the payment system to which the card was previously added and pay with it. The funds will be debited automatically and you will not need to enter the OTP code.

4. Add (link) the card to any payment system. Then find the shops or services you need and select automatic payment through the payment gateway of the payment system. You only need to log in to the payment system and confirm the payment.

5. Find and add the card to services with automatic debiting of funds, for example, for various types of subscriptions to any services or digital goods. During automatic write-off, the OTP code is not requested.

6. Find stores that send goods at all to any data without checking their validity, the card is not even needed. Payment data can be generated in any free online service. For example, a list of such stores:

There are other ways to bypass OTP, which I will share in a separate detailed article.

ty666

Reaction score
Thank you so much, do you know any stores that specifically sell UK 100% non vbv, ive checked the verified sellers topic but i cant seem to find one, do you have any specific recommendations?

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, I know more than 100 European shops that do not request VBV for any cards (including stores in England), in the near future I will publish a full list on this forum.
But I don't know yet how to hide them with a go or add them to the private section. I will talk to the admin about this.
Another life hack - if you are asked for an DOB, then we just recognize it on sites for finding information about people, we simply enter the cardholder data into the search and find the necessary information, this is very easy (a list of sites where you can find information about the cardholder's date of birth and other details repeatedly laid out on this forum).
If you do not want to use these free sites, you can turn to any service to find this information (there are a whole bunch of them on the forum, prices for services start at $ 1).
You can also just buy not an ordinary CC + SVB from trusted sellers, but a fullz (all data, including DOB, will already be included).
It's elementary.
And how to quickly and easily find the necessary good shops without vbv on your own, get acquainted with the methods at the link indicated in the post above.

ty666

Reaction score
Yes, I know more than 100 European shops that do not request VBV for any cards (including stores in England), in the near future I will publish a full list on this forum.
But I don't know yet how to hide them with a go or add them to the private section. I will talk to the admin about this.
Another life hack - if you are asked for an DOB, then we just recognize it on sites for finding information about people, we simply enter the cardholder data into the search and find the necessary information, this is very easy (a list of sites where you can find information about the cardholder's date of birth and other details repeatedly laid out on this forum).
If you do not want to use these free sites, you can turn to any service to find this information (there are a whole bunch of them on the forum, prices for services start at $ 1).
You can also just buy not an ordinary CC + SVB from trusted sellers, but a fullz (all data, including DOB, will already be included).
It's elementary.
And how to quickly and easily find the necessary good shops without vbv on your own, get acquainted with the methods at the link indicated in the post above.
the thing is i normally use brians club to buy ccs i just input the non vbv bin into the bin search and purchase but most of the time it still is vbv so im quite stumped on what to do here now because i dont have anyone else to purchase from

CreedX

Unknown
Reaction score
the thing is i normally use brians club to buy ccs i just input the non vbv bin into the bin search and purchase but most of the time it still is vbv so im quite stumped on what to do here now because i dont have anyone else to purchase from
Hello

Last edited:

Horungen

Reaction score

Do you still have this problem or have u figured it out? Cuz i got the exact same problem from brians club… :(