Need help with 201dumps in US

slevin

Reaction score
I used to swipe Fr201 dumps in the US, but lately all the dumps i tried went straight to decline, or it says that it is a card with chip, we all know that there is no chip readers in the US YET.
On the checker the cards are always valid though.
Is there any trick on how to use those now?
Maybe a new way to load them, or maybe i have to load them on cards with chip (because in someway pos recongnises that a card has a chip or not when u swipe it, even if it doesn't read the chip, so it automatically declines 201 loaded on regular magnetic plastics)
Thanks for any help

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
you get hacked dumps from chip transaction !! coz 201 France are all with different track on sda(chip ) than track on magstripe !!

see here ex:
4571147122666522=12112011372285503400 [05] DECLINE 7.18 - DEBIT CLASSIC PBS INTERNATIONAL A/S DENMARK

4571147122666522=12112011372290403400 [00] APPROVAL 5.50 void in 42sec DEBIT CLASSIC PBS INTERNATIONAL A/S DENMARK

here same card get from Hybrid Pos so getting Track for chip & track from magstripe !
only 3 digits changed but if u try swipe track ( from chip ) you get DECLINED on store !!!

slevin

Reaction score
you get hacked dumps from chip transaction !! coz 201 France are all with different track on sda(chip ) than track on magstripe !!

here same card get from Hybrid Pos so getting Track for chip & track from magstripe !
only 3 digits changed but if u try swipe track ( from chip ) you get DECLINED on store !!!

yeah maybe thats the reason, i'll ask my seller, thanks for ur help

source

Carder
Reaction score

what you say is not true cause there is no track2 on the chip the chip is just encrypt hexadecimal no tracks there
the tracks is only on the magnetic stripe

the example you show maybe happens when the card holder ask for a extra card to one of his family like his wife they gives him an extra card with the same card number but different track2
so both cards is the same numbers but not the same name printed on the card and not the same track2 (cvv/pvv) only the card number is the same

Reaction score
i have been having the same problem a while ago i was getting quantity swipes with the 201s in the Us now it seems like none approve its very strange

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
same here, you have to know what will work in u.s. alot of stuff is being blocked. if we go to china and use our card it may not go through because the bank does not recognise us as being somewhere else unless we inform them . very hard to find eu/au/ect that works here.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
USA actually sucks in some ways compared to other places interms of what stuff works.

Reaction score
maybe the countdown has begun for all the good days maybe its time to go back to strictly us

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Actually much better places to hit if you know where to look.

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
during holidays eu works well in usa. try different bins
mexico plat 201s r grreat