Need help cashing out.

Here2learn

Reaction score
I’m not gullible and you won’t be able to trick me, just looking for some genuine help. I have cards and fullz now I just need a safe way to cash out virtually preferably. I would ship but I don’t have any drops in my area. I’ve been studying the topic and reading these different forums for a month now, trying to catch up. Any help would be appreciated, I want to feed my family.

Sorry if I sound dramatic but it’s true, I do really need help

nosaz

Reaction score
My area also not good for drops...have you tried egifts method?

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
You can get drops from specialized services that buy goods. They will receive your goods and pay you money.
Services by providing you with any number of drop addresses for which you can order your goods.
It's so easy and simple. It just takes a little effort, patience and diligence.

Johnwalker

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I’m not gullible and you won’t be able to trick me, just looking for some genuine help. I have cards and fullz now I just need a safe way to cash out virtually preferably. I would ship but I don’t have any drops in my area. I’ve been studying the topic and reading these different forums for a month now, trying to catch up. Any help would be appreciated, I want to feed my family.

Sorry if I sound dramatic but it’s true, I do really need help
Check with egb carding

Twenty

Reaction score
Saw your ad g and I read everything, word by word.
We are both on the same thing, I really need help to provide for my family this December.
I'm down to work with you, got drops in USA, Norway and China.
I would keep refreshing this page, hopefully you reply or you can aswell drop any other means we can stay in contact.