Reaction score
Hello

need somebody that can have or do fake diploma french diploma please

thanks to all

ipfw

Wasted my time.

rajawi

Reaction score
oh what is that why put my negative its not normal i do nothing not wasted so much time i need to study the less expensive many guys offer me that so now i have to tusy the less expensive im not a shitt to pay more if someone can do less

so admin please retire the negative thanks

ipfw

RIPPER
Reaction score
rajawi, lol, u've said that my price is good and u're ready to make order after dinner.
And than ignoring. I've ask'd you 100 times - just say "Yes" or "No". But u've ignored me.
This is called a waste of time. So shut up and stop lying.

rajawi

Reaction score
no lying bro 2 people give me price and dont ignoring you im not behind pc if dont answer so why say lying or something else like that

i can do other thing icq connected bbut not always behind pc

im not lying and its possible that buy from u if not satisfy bro so dont say lying or something please

thanks ipfw

ipfw

RIPPER
Reaction score
rajawi, You are lying again. U've ignored me, but was talking with my partner from another icq number SAME TIME. How you can explain that fact?

rajawi

Reaction score
i dont ignore you bro only studying price you give me yours so after i check to others and after i decide what to choose i think its normal so i speak with your friend or someone else is normal

if you have better service and price i will choose you normal so dont say lie or something else like that directly you can understand me

thanks

ipfw

RIPPER
Reaction score
rajawi, Just stop ignoring me in icq and say "Yes" or "No".

Last edited: