Need drops, I card, you drop and sell items. Noncarded niches (Fitness equipment, champagne, binoculars, bikes, marine equipment etc) *Read on*

pierini1

RIPPER
Reaction score
Right I've been hitting 200-300k worth of orders per week and I have every drop fk me over so far, none of them have seen more then 10k worth of goods in one go so when you're getting 30k + worth of deliveries daily for a week they cant seem to send off what they owe me because its all too awesome.

Bitches, think big picture - none of this here and now shit..

Looking for slightly more reliable drops who have buyers for marine items, power tools etc etc. All very high end items, high value, can be sold if you have the right connections very very easily.

So far I've worked with carding in UK and AU mainly, a little in US. I'm looking for drops in any country basically, as long as they are reliable. If you've got *Loads of drops* and I find out they turn out to be chicks off dating sites, then you can just fk off, I don't need more stuff ups, only experience and professionalism.

I'm looking for people with several drops, good experience and ability to process 100-200k ++ worth of orders per week.

I card these niches because they aren't normally the *carded type*, security is low, buyers are high, value is high, and money is sitting here waiting to be picked up.

Who's with me?

MSN: [email protected]

(Do not message me asking for laptops, lcd's, iphones, and notebooks, I card and monetize these myself, I don't need you)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:36 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:34 AM ----------

Also, ask me for proof of how much I can card, I have many old email / pass logins with loads of orders from the past few weeks :)