Need data with confirm balance - any country cc

nev3r0ng

Professional
Reaction score
dont need fulls , ssns, dobs etc etc .... just need simple cc details to make payments but need confirm balance coz can use once one card only ....so a decline will mean new accnt to be made and new card to be used on system ... each accnt costs me 120 $ to be made so dont want to test or fuck with system .....coz i am paying for it !!!

aint interested in less thn 10 K balances ... coz it is not worth it :)

aint interested in saving / electrons cards :) coz they are shit

debits / credit any country ....

U must confirm the balance .... or can show me the proof .... will be happy to buy or even do % after payment ... or both if deal made !

payment is not purchase or online ordering shits ..so no waiting for delivery bs ....!!!

Only serious spammers / ppl message ....

will do escrow if needed :) but i am buying so risk is mine !!!!

nev3r0ng

Professional
Reaction score
i sell accounts with fullz so you can check balance , pm me

naa brv u check the balance i will just use them i cant be making calls and all things :) if u can check bal tell me wht percentage U would do

nev3r0ng

Professional
Reaction score
hmmm still LoOoOoKING ..

Endk

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Add my ICQ. I'm your go to guy. 609468578

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:16 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:55 AM ----------

DON'T SELL TO THIS GUY. HE TRIES TO GET YOUR CARD SO HE CAN PAY FOR HIS ITEM FIRST, THEN HE SAYS HE WILL PAY YOU AFTER. OBVIOUSLY A SCAM! STAY AWAY!

SCAM.

nev3r0ng

Professional
Reaction score
Add my ICQ. I'm your go to guy. 609468578

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:16 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:55 AM ----------

DON'T SELL TO THIS GUY. HE TRIES TO GET YOUR CARD SO HE CAN PAY FOR HIS ITEM FIRST, THEN HE SAYS HE WILL PAY YOU AFTER. OBVIOUSLY A SCAM! STAY AWAY!

SCAM.

it explains why u have deer status .. i offered u escrow u refused :) ... lol

Endk

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
it explains why u have deer status .. i offered u escrow u refused :) ... lol

I have deer because i advertised to sell a VPS in the chat. You offered a scamming way of escrow. You said we will use escrow, you will use the card and check for balance. Then you will tell them to release the money. 1.) You can easily say the card didn't work and take the balance. 2.) I offered you 1 replacement in the event of the card not working. 3.) You disagreed because you feel you must scam. So gtfo :]