NEED CASHIER IN CANADA

schott

RIPPER
Reaction score
I need proffesional cashier for good dumps ,

only serious people who need work and be happy whit my stuff .. i know stuff its good i got already worker but need more holla back

schott

RIPPER
Reaction score
Excelero, added!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:35 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:54 AM ----------

Realtalk467, done!

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
Does Someone try his stuffs ? I was on ICQ with him but I didint like the way of comunication .It was a waste of time for me .
schott :just hit me when you really have something and ready to star doing bussiness in case your condition are aceptable. u have my ICQ

Last edited:

schott

RIPPER
Reaction score
oliverrtsf, hit me when u fix your probleme i added u but u dont added me bro , olivertsf only receives messages from contacts on his contact list or from contacts that have registered their phone number. In order to send olivertsf a message, please register your phone number to ICQ, or add olivertsf to your contact list, and once olivertsf adds you to his contact list you can send olivertsf messages

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
oliverrtsf, hit me when u fix your probleme i added u but u dont added me bro , olivertsf only receives messages from contacts on his contact list or from contacts that have registered their phone number. In order to send olivertsf a message, please register your phone number to ICQ, or add olivertsf to your contact list, and once olivertsf adds you to his contact list you can send olivertsf messages

thanks broth , problem resolved,

test_king

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hi sir

bro i also need a good vendor who can get me good dumps to cash for him we shear 50/50 bro if u need me please u just add me on ICQ :610514061