Need Cashier for uk+pin

frostj085

Carder
Reaction score
yhhh i believe you should sell them for a high price that way you will make a lot of money and the risk of loss is on the person who buys them weather they knw how to cash em or not

DarKoJa

Professional
Reaction score
yhhh i believe you should sell them for a high price that way you will make a lot of money and the risk of loss is on the person who buys them weather they knw how to cash em or not

yes im planning to make a shop ,but i dont have any experience ..or i will talk with ninja to see if he allow me to sell here...

thyjew

Carder
Reaction score
talk to ninja to cash em out. uk+pin won t open in nice countries. i know they used to work in oman and kuweit but who the f ck would risk getting caught in oman / kuweit and get punished there

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
I don't think Ninja works with UK.

Climatorial

Carder
Reaction score
I'm in the UK and I can offer same day cashout for you. Please feel free to contact me.

VALENTIN007

Professional
Reaction score
^^^^lol u cant do in uk:D

Yes it can be done in the uk, and it has been done, 100% verfied correct can be done, read on google news about chip n pin skimmers/pos u will find out there, but apart from that I'm talking from first hand experience, it's been done recently so I think you need to get your facts right or some knowledge in this game.

Is this not board not for pro??? Hmmmmm

Anyway everyone goodluck in your work

:beer

nev3r0ng

Professional
Reaction score
can do some masters and some visa's but .. for uk ... headache is just too much .. first of all cards are temperamental .. same bin cashes out one time and blocks at other .. other issue is about the widrawl limit ....

being honest .. on 50 / 50 to take work or not .. but still if u have big masters base tell me i will pm u bin list :)

observador

Reaction score
can do some masters and some visa's but .. for uk ... headache is just too much .. first of all cards are temperamental .. same bin cashes out one time and blocks at other .. other issue is about the widrawl limit ....

being honest .. on 50 / 50 to take work or not .. but still if u have big masters base tell me i will pm u bin list :)

Sorry to tell but nothing from UK works in pakistan.

nev3r0ng

Professional
Reaction score
Sorry to tell but nothing from UK works in pakistan.

lol and who said i am cashing in pakistan :) .... speculations !!! or assumtions ? or just coz i speak urdu u expect it :)

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
if u serious get in touch, pm me asap.