Need Canada bank drop for instant transfer

raja_nde

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
up............

Trackslord187

RIPPER
Reaction score

up............

I have drops for everyday of the year. My main acc guy isn't around anymore. Tired of getting ripped so I stopped trying to purchase until he comes back. For you to advertise EMT as if it's 100% like that... Lol I assume you must have the best socks or dedicated server up because no one can guarantee success of EMT.. Pm me your icq, I accept your terms because over here it's raining drops. But I tell you already that if you're going to be arrogant, not going to work. If the 40% thing keeps going on for too long and my guy comes back, i'm out. Because no one can demand 60% and give 40% to cashout team and thing this is normal.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:49 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:48 PM ----------

I have drops for everyday of the year. My main acc guy isn't around anymore. Tired of getting ripped so I stopped trying to purchase until he comes back. For you to advertise EMT as if it's 100% like that... Lol I assume you must have the best socks or dedicated server up because no one can guarantee success of EMT.. Pm me your icq, I accept your terms because over here it's raining drops. But I tell you already that if you're going to be arrogant, not going to work. If the 40% thing keeps going on for too long and my guy comes back, i'm out. Because no one can demand 60% and give 40% to cashout team and thing this is normal.

Think**

bgt

DEER
Reaction score
u receive only 30 % not more if agree contact me if not good luck

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:21 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:20 PM ----------

raja nde

who can vouch for u ?

may be u lame time waiste who knows?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:21 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:21 PM ----------

and tell me why u banned on other forum?

raja_nde

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
u receive only 30 % not more if agree contact me if not good luck

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:21 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:20 PM ----------

raja nde

who can vouch for u ?

may be u lame time waiste who knows?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:21 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:21 PM ----------

and tell me why u banned on other forum?

Hey! Don't spam my thread with your stupid posts!
I give out only 40%, u don't like it, then your problem and not mine
Who can vouch for me? Are too retarded to see that i am the one that is sending and not the other way aroud??