Need advise on buying laser engraving machine.

SaizKan224

Professional
Reaction score
Hello,

I want to purchase a laser engraver.

Can anyone give me advise of reliable seller and good product?

IE300 Laser engraver

I have found this already, but there are no reviews about this item or the company.

Regards

gl!tch

Reaction score
What about the epilog laser engravers. Not sure what your trying to duplicate.

I was thinking, like the new permenant resident cards in usa now have engraved something on the left side... I took a look at a real I believe it was the date or something, my first thought was a laser engraver.

Anyway, I then looked up eplilog but their smallest unit goes for 7.5k new.

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
Hello,

I want to purchase a laser engraver.

Can anyone give me advise of reliable seller and good product?

IE300 Laser engraver

I have found this already, but there are no reviews about this item or the company.

Regards

Congrats if you are ready to buy this, the machine goes for us$22000 plus more if you want attachments. If you do buy it you can also offer the service and charge us to do stuff. good luck

Last edited:

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
yes I stand corrected , I saw 2299U SD and I mistook the U for a 0, lol, i was tired. Still very good idea and when you have accomplished your task, let us know. Respect

reptile

Reaction score
for the task of making ids, you should PayPal to a laser printer that has a UI (user interface). tooling a machine such as the ie300 for plastic cards would be too much of a hassle for any stream lined process. in addition, making a custom laser image (CMI), which most EU ids have, would be very difficult, especially getting the angle correctly for the image to change. you should check out the lcp9000 by edi secure. there are other companies that make similar printers (specifically located in germany) and probably cheaper, but i do not recall the company names or model numbers from the top of my head. except to pay $10k+, but if you do bring one of these printers in, you'll get lots of business. the main concern is bringing it in anonymously, on a niche product like this, it becomes more difficult.