need advice on good quality atm cameras

robertas_25

Carder
Reaction score
any advice on spy cameras for the atm?
been having problems with china cameras, dont know why but after recording 4gb they stop working. maybe of overheating or of the type of file that its wrights.
can some one recommend good quality camera that can record up to 32gb without stopping
would be grateful

gutuia

Reaction score
been having problems with china cameras, dont know why but after recording 4gb they stop working. maybe of overheating or of the type of file that its wrights.
can some one recommend good quality camera that can record up to 32gb without stopping
would be grateful

contact me on icq...621426056
recording +- 24 h....(24 films...wich 1 h each)..optional...data transfer 100metres..via wi-fi....o bluethoot...much smaller than gumcam

jackblack206

Reaction score
SLV618

would be grateful

try the slv618 it records for 24 hours but you will need to mod the battery .+1 is greatly appreciated ,and if you can help me with buying a skimmer i will help with more info .