Need a project mentor... Reward$$ at the end

itscrazy

RIPPER
Reaction score
Dear fellow carders or carderess

My name is Jimmy, i am a college student and a future business men (that will do good to this world for sure). I am writing this post in this forum because i know its the only way to get the most valuables infos on what i am currently working on (publicly available for sure, not as resourceful as c.su or cz). In short, i am looking for a mentor who can teach me and train me in the atm skimming business (Programing, molding, wiring, pinpads, pinholes, security, etc). I need this mentor, because i am getting the msrv007 in a few days and i need to study on it. As a result of his successful work...this mentor will be greatly awarded in $$$ term or with D+P.... plus respect and devotion from my part if you want to take it :eek:. I have strong learning skills so it will not be that hard for you... Bref if you are interested in my offer...please leave me a msg by pm with your contact infos (ICQ, JABBER, ETC)

Thanks, Merci
Please receive, Madam, Sir, the expression of my distinguished sentiments. :)

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
More likely someone that doesn't want to go through the whole trial and error process that it takes to become a great carder.

itscrazy

RIPPER
Reaction score
Dont write irrelevant comments in my topics guys.... i have been long time in this business but new to skimming game....if you are not interested you can leave this topic, i am not asking you to buy something or anything...i am just asking for help with great rewards at the end... so if you feel this post made by me is something you think but dont know....keep this opinion for yourself as i did not ask it... thanks and have a nice day dears. with much love xoxoxo

Reaction score
More likely someone that doesn't want to go through the whole trial and error process that it takes to become a great carder.
I’d love tearn of my own accord but to ripped and sold shit software and no1 to help unless you pay them 100’s ???