Need a partner in USA with legit ebay account

AmTheOne

Carder
Reaction score
I am looking for a partner in USA who has a usa ebay account with 20+ history plus a legit and relatively old paypal account attached. I am after a person who has full access to these accounts and are his owns. NO HACKED ONES. I dont care if pp is not your own so long you are certain it will not limit

What we will do is this. You will make buy it now auctions and i'll buy them.
The funds I will use are CLEAN. I can pay between 1-2k at a time per auction. Because your pp and ebay will be old and legit we will have no problems.

If anyone is interested let me know and we can discuss the terms futher. This is a GREAT money making opportunity because I can consistently win your auctions and pay with money that is CLEAN. No hacked accounts or hit&miss shit. I paid and you stay paid unless your account is new.

Last edited:

AmTheOne

Carder
Reaction score
Still looking for partners. Method still working great. Great opportunity to make $500-1k a week SAFELY.

Those who have pmed me I have added you. Sorry but i have been away for a while but am back for action.

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
lol so you want people to expose their REAL INFORMATION to you thru their legit (NOT HACKED) accounts? Fuck off.

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
guy must be out of his mind asking this here, either he has no clue what he is talking about

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
Where does the money come from? You say clean but that seems doubtful.

elite

Reaction score

Last edited:

AmTheOne

Carder
Reaction score
Well you can think what you want but this shit works. You can make easily 1k a week.

I dont care whats your ebay and pp so long it won't get limited when you get payments.