Need a good carder to get flight tickets **

Xcel

Reaction score
Need someone really trusted, good carder to card me flight tickets (for 1 person) to Tel Aviv from Kaunas/Vilnius on 9th of August (arrive on 4-5am~~ of 10th, would be best) and return (either on separate ticket or same one, depends how its better and more success) on 19th of august.

Need someone that knows how to card flight tickets with high success and can give advices and so on, in case of cancelled tickets etc.

I pay LR through escrow

So post your offers here ^^ and I will contact you if I am interested in ways that are most comfortable for you.

cheers!
---
PS: Sorry if I posted in wrong section, I'm bit confused which section is right for this.
PSS: Sorry that I posted this on other section too, just that It's kind of important to me to find someone asap >_<
---

(if someone wonders why I got -rep, it's because of some kid named mood1, that got mad at me for no reason pretty much and just -repped me (now he is marked as a ripper, because he is an idiot kid))

foxmulder

Professional
Reaction score
del

Last edited:

Xcel

Reaction score
Yeah, I am trying to catch him on. But time is going to deadline and he is not logging on >_<
Thanks for proving my point that yoshimo I should pick for the service though, just gotta catch him online in time >.<
cheers!

Xcel

Reaction score
-bump-
So no one else that is as good as yoshimo? >_< I really need the tickets...

Mr.Mind freak

Reaction score
to card me flight tickets (for 1 person) to Tel Aviv from Kaunas/Vilnius on 9th of August (arrive on 4-5am~~ of 10th, would be best) and return (either on separate ticket or same one, depends how its better and more success) o

i can card flight tickets not a big deal from orbitz.com

Xcel

Reaction score
Services not needed anymore, already came back from trip :)
cheers!