Начинающим скамерам)))

gud-ok

Reaction score
На нигерийской почте попалось))))

PHP:
Hello Sweetie,
 How are you doing? Impressing is what i describe your captivating profile as a near perfect description of what i desire in a woman and any man would seek for in a woman. Am single looking for my Soul Mate.I am seeking for someone who i will share the rest of my life with, a serious minded woman who is ready for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage,and a happy life. The most important qualities i seek in my ideal woman is Honesty, i really cherish honesty so much in a relationship,and also reliable,loving and Caring Woman just like me so i will like to know you better..I express to you my faithfulness.Miss every man has a preconceived  thought or wish for a special woman to spend the rest of their life with.I hope and I wish you would put fourth the effort to get to know me and make it reality for me. My is Name is Sinclair and i am just as simple as u want...Well i am a mixed, African and Native america Born and Raised in Texas..I lost my Dad when i was 10 years old. My Mom later moved back to Africa where she is right now..I stay in Raleigh N.C but currently out of the states currently in Africa visiting my sick mum{hope you are not discouraged} but i will be back in the states as soon as she get better.Here is my Email Address you can Email me on [email protected] Or whats your Email Address so i can email you on there...Thanks for being patient enough to read my message..I will be expecting your response Hope to talk to you soon!!!
Love Sinclair
NB: please write me on my Email
[email protected]

How are you doing, I am Denise by name, just got on this site and decided to look around when i saw your profile. I am single woman in my mid 30's. You can hit me up on my yahoo messenger on [email protected] if you will like to know more about me. I am mostly on my yahoo. 
See ya
Denise

Good morning, How was your night? I am glad i met you. it means so much to me to share a bit of our life with eachother.It is a great to know there is someone out there who is a friend,loyal and true,and its a wonderful feeling just to know that you are out there.I just want you to know that,In a relationship there should be trust and honesty and that would make it go a very long way.Trust is built by communicating with ones partner if u dont have either of the two u have nothing.But really i think you are a nice woman every man would like to spend the rest of his life with..I know I am not perfect, but I do have goals in my life. I take good care of myself.I am honest, sincere, and true, and I have a lot of love to give if you are willing to be on the receiving end. Hope to read from you or chat with you soon.
Peace and Happyness
Sinclair

Bilole Alam
12818 Front beach road
Panama city beach
Florida 
USA

Good morning my darling,I hope you slept well.  I could not sleep last night for thinking about you.  I am so glad that I have met you if only online at this present time.  I sit here now at 8.30 am waiting for you to so that we can talk again and feel close to each other.

I want to know everything about you as I feel we have this connection between us.  I know the distance between us is long but with todays technology it can feel like we are in the same room.  I have always said that distance is what you make it and if you want something to happen and work then it will not impede that process.

I cant wait to speak with you and will chat very very soon.

Have a nice day

Robert

My wish is I expect the person I love to be honest and true to me. I don't feel the need to be checking up on them, as suspicious thoughts almost never cross my mind...When I start something new, I expect it to work out. I tend to get going right away and trust that I can correct problems along the way rather than having to do long periods of research before I begin,,,Just because something has failed before, doesn't mean it will fail again. I don't let past disappointments weigh too heavily in my expectations of future likelihood of success..When I meet someone and there are big complications (a long commuting distance, entanglements from a previous relationship, etc.) it doesn't deter me. I figure if this relationship is worth having we can work just about anything out.
s

Hello, I am quite fascinateded by your profile. You sound so wonderful and nice. i will sure love to meet a woman like you, though i have seen what you look like, i am keen about knowing you, you sound cute with your words. Well, My name is Kevin 32years old, never married , still single and no kids yet. I am 6"1 tall, i have brown eyes,and i am straight with blackhair. I am on this site to search for a real soulmate i was never keen about the internet until i noticed that online marriages are turning out to be successful.You can always write me at  [email protected] and also you can add me to your yahoo messenger list for chat if you have one so our communication could be easier and faster. Hope to hear from you soon
diane

Hello, I got your mail,thank you for your concern about me. i would like to tell you more about me.I am sincere about relationship,because love is something developed with trust,apply the same effort and determination make it successful.i am kool to meet, lovely and i like spending my quality time with my love one.i do fun, spending time on a beach,on a boat ride.......i like going on skinng,and am a homely person.....do devoted a large part of my resign for my home........But the quality i do expect from a relationship,he must be a man that can fill my morning with hope,my days with love and my night with passion.......someone who truly loves and understand me,must be a GOD fearing,someone who is genuinely love and sincere.thanks hoping to hear from you soon...
[email protected]

Hello Darling,how are you doing?I am glad i met you. it means so much to me to share a bit of our life with eachother.It is a great to know there is someone out there who is a friend,loyal and true,and its a wonderful feeling just to know that you are out there.You made my life so richer in your own caring word and i want you to know that im thankful for your friendship.Infact you really light up my heart with the thing you say and i like what you look like.You sound so wonderful to me i would love to meet you in person.

I am on this site to search for a real soulmate . i was never keen about the internet until i noticed that online marriages are turning out to be successful so,I am from kansas but now in Europe.i came down to spain with my Dad after the death of my mom in the states,which is on contract basis,but unfortunately i lost my Dad in an autocrash right here in spain and i stayed in a church mission down.I would have get back to the states but i dont have a place to live when i get back to the states.

I'm a touchy-feely type of woman Im 5'8tall, 145lbs, eyes brown , hair brown....I like to kiss and hug, and cuddle, but I won't smother you... lol I'm an honest, thoughtful, caring, clean, independant, fun, one man woman. Full of energy I like dancing to the oldies or country music, walking on the beach & boardwalk, going to the theatre, traveling, roller coasters, horseback riding, dining in or out, or just working around the house.I'm in a position to go anywhere, so distance is no problem.I hope to find love and I don't mind working for the right relationship, but it takes two. I have nothing against bars I just don't see the attraction. I prefer to be on the beach, fishing or talking with you about the seashells you found or the fish you caught that was bigger than mine.

The key to my heart will be the man who wants to be close to me, holding hands, hugging, spending OUR time together doing the things we both like to do, like seeing a good movie, working out, or just sitting at home nestled in front of a tv on a cold winter nite. A man with some energy, not a couch potato. He needs to be a well groomed, thoughtful, caring, a happy with himself man, that likes to talk as well as listen, who wants a friend that leads to love, that accepts as well as gives. One who wants only one woman in his arms. I'll be faithfull to you, and there when you need an ear that listens. Kissing you when you least expect it...

(1) I need Caring, loyal, loving and honnest, a woman to share the good and the bad, the sweet and the sour with. I don't have delusions of perfection but there is a large area in the middle of the road that is big enough for the two of us to be. The man I am looking for may have children or not....
(2)Someone who has their own dreams and their own goals but wants to share them
(3)Someone who believes in the power of friendship and that, like anything else, friendships require work and understanding,honest, loyal, faithful, understanding, caring person for friendship and or marriage. they must have a sence of humor and who is out going. (4)Someone who believes in giving a person the benefit of a doubt
(5)Someone who can share their world without losing their identity.. Hope to read from you.

Hello Dear, I got your mail,thank you for your respond. i would like to tell you more about me.I am sincere about relationship,because love is something developed with trust,apply the same effort and determination make it successful.I am new to this internet dating.I was introduced to this internet by a friend who met her wife through internet.I am a single of father of 10 years old boy,he mean alot to me.I lost the mother of my son years back and since then i have been alone.I work in an oilfield and i love my job.

I am definitely at a point in my life where I am ready to settle down and nurture true love and potentially start a family with the right person.but the kind of woman who attract me must be honest and reliable.someone who can be my pals and my best friend. I like a woman who’s playful one minute, and philosophical the next.I usually know how to speak for myself when its comes to relationship so that others know what I want. But that doesn't mean I'm rigid or inflexible. Infact, I'm quite willing to acquiesce for the right person. They just need to make their case honestly. 

In my leisure time, athleticism comes to the forefront but for now this hobby is already slipping away from my hands. Personal challenge is always appreciated, and I prefer solitary or one-on-one sports that stretch myself to the limit.I like walking on the beach & boardwalk, going to the theatre, traveling, roller coasters, horseback riding.The woman i am looking for may have children or not,all i need is a caring loving and honnest, a woman to share the good and the bad, the sweet and the sour with.A woman who wants only one man on her arms.I'll be faithful to you.I would love to read from you again or chat with you.

Please feel free to ask me anything.

Here is my yahoo IM     inspirational1965

Peace and Happyness
Robert

Never did I imagine that I would ever meet someone like you,especially not in the form of a chat friend.While I lay here waiting to chat with you, I can't help thinking about what my life has become when i started talking with you.Waiting and wanting you has been the focus of my thoughts,I just want you to know that,No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth.Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.I want you to also know that in a relationship,communication is important it links the hearts of two, together, making them understand what each other means.I have been hurts but I dont let my past dictate who i am but i let it part of who i will become.Talk to you soon
Peace and Happiness
Robert

Do you believe in God? 
I believe in God; I feel that family is the most important support in life; I know true love exists; I immensely value friendship; I hate conflict; I'm sincere and detest hypocrisy; I'm open minded; I respect other's ideas and listen to them (so I expect to be listened to, because I wait for my turn to speak); Life is short...don't be afraid to live it to the fullest!!!...Live, love, fight for what is right, and make peace with God...help those less fortunate than yourself and learn from those who seem to be weak yet possess an inner strength...I hope my life and my actions (and maybe my profile/photos) do most of the talking...the first impression is important, but I don't live to place my life and reputation on my first impression alone...there's so much more to this short life than that...anyway, to cut to the chase, I'm a hippy-nature man in many ways and a focused, strong, determined leader in others...the man inside me is still healthy, but I'm a man where it counts...I'm witty and have a great sense of humor; I think our destiny is something we discover every day, according to how we face it, what we do and what we don't and I doubt there's a second chance for a first good impression. 
Appealing, cerebral and of average size, my best qualities are loyalty, passion and creativity. I am a woman of great integrity; my quiet serene demeanor accords me an air of mystery and diffidence as I go my way as a serene, wise observer of human society. I have a penchant for remaining above the fray and for maintaining my individuality. I can be best described as optimistic, high spirited and broadminded. I love romance, freedom and I am very much future oriented. I am a physical person. I respond to the world through action, rather than practicality, intellect, or emotion. 
While I am about action and getting things started, I am not in a hurry. I want to experience life, rather than read about it. I am an eager explorer and interested in mental outreach. I enjoy travel and spiritual study, and have a daring and adventurous spirit. I am high-spirited and enthusiastic, often flirtatious, and enjoy social life immensely. 
In my leisure time, athleticism comes to the forefront but for now this hobby is already slipping away from my hands. Personal challenge is always appreciated, and I prefer solitary or one-on-one sports that stretch myself to the limit.
My philosophical side makes me enjoy drama and debate, as well as most other mentally challenging pursuits. In love relationships, I am sincere, straightforward, flirtatious and playful. I can also be one cool customer. Although few would describe me as being warm, cuddly, or sentimental, those close to me see me as an important source of support in their lives..so sad that i dont have anyone i could call my family..i am alone..i just got my heart broken and it's hasn't been easy it's hurt though ..i just have to carry on with my life...
 That's because when things are chaotic or falling apart, I'm the type of person who can be virtually unflappable. I am also known for being a talented problem solver. When it comes to my relationships, I usually know how to speak up for myself so that others know what I want. But that doesn't mean I'm rigid or inflexible. In fact, I'm quite willing to acquiesce for the right person. They just need to make their case honestly. 
There are certain qualities that attract me in a man
The type of woman who attracts me is honest, direct, and reliable - who can be my "pal". I like a woman who’s playful one minute, and philosophical the next. Above all, companionship, honesty, and idealism appeal to me - and a sense of humor! My ideal partner is a very passionate person who knows how to fully enjoy life. she has a highly active imagination when it comes to trying new things. More than most people, she knows how to value the pleasures of romance and is not afraid to pursue those feelings when the timing is right. she also has a strong intellect, with a penetrating thought process and a continual curiosity about the world around her.Age is just a figure....I dont think i have any problem with that...It's my life we are talking about here...Therefore,it's family free issue. 
I understand that the website is not really the place for finding true love however I think that if two people looking for the same thing happen to find each other there then it was meant to be.I haven't met anyone that is serious from the site because it seems most of the people on there are looking for casual sex and that is not my style.Sex is an important part of a healthy, loving relationship and not something to be taken lightly or entered into casually. I am definitely at a point in my life where I am ready to settle down and nurture true love and potentially start a family with the right person. I look forward to getting to know you and discovering the potential that our meeting can bring to life...

Let me know what you think of me

I have some question that i want to ask you and i want you to be very faithful and honest with the answer.

Here are the questions.

What are you looking for in a relationship.

Do you believe in long distance relationship

Do you want more kid

what is your Favorite Food

what is your Favorite Song  

what is your favorite Movie 

what is your favorite Color

what is your Favorite Drink

what is your Favorite Way To Touch Your Partner

what is your favorite Place To Make Love

what is your Favorite Time Of Day to Make Love

what is your Favorite Way To Kiss

what is your Favorite Way To Be Touched

Do you smoke

Do you gossip

Do you enjoy being around kids?

What do you think the role of a father is?

If you were granted three wishes, what would you wish for?

What do you think true love is?

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Do you believe fate plays a hand in findling love

What is your idea of romance?

Do you think friends make better lovers?

Do you think that true love can conquer all?

Do you believe in God

What religion are you.

what would you do for someone that you love

Are you a workalcoholic person

Do you do drugs

Hope to read from you soon

Hello Hun,
    How are you doing and how was your day and your 
health, My name is Sadra  and i am  from Wisconssin.....I am 29yrs of age i am a Female  single and looking for a nice man that i will  spend  the rest of my life with.........i'm open, sensual,kind, gentle, romantic... a different lady,I'm a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person,I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special man,I enjoy nature, seeing the stars at night, listening to the sounds of nature, being near the water, swimming, as I love the ocean and sea,I like traveling, driving, dancing,drawing, skating and bowling, billiards, I enjoy music so much, Blues,classical and modern....I am looking for a nice man that i will spend the rest of my life with i am single and looking for a nice man that know how to treat woman....You can contact me on yahoo...This is  my yahoo E-mail address [email protected] or you contact me on yahoo messanger so that we can chat there and know more about each other.......Hope to hear from you soon!!
Sincerely
Sandra

Hello, I am quite fascinated by your profile.i am keen about knowing you, My name is Diane,I live in Clear water,Florida..I am 5ft 8 tall, i have brown eyes,and i am straight with brown hair. I am on this site to search for a real soulmate i was never keen about the internet until i noticed that online marriages are turning out to be successful.Looking forward to read from you. email me @ [email protected]

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Great picture... is your personality as cute? I have a very simple profile but check it out.
and holla back at [email protected] so we could chat more better.Hugs 

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I definately like your profile. It's to the point and I understand your views.

A little about myself (and you can check out my page). I am an agriculturist that takes pride in serving my country. I like to keep my house clean even though I am remodling becasue of untrusting room mates that called themselves friends. I believe loyalty is one of the strongest traits but not the most important...due to circumstances. I love my family and have a few TRUE friends. My mother and sister are the two most important women I know. I am through with the party scene but like to get out and mingle. I have been in sales and the oil field for the past 14 years. I am currently helping my two bosses open a business for our company and should kick off the middle of the year. I love life and laughing....I'm a goof ball. I am a one woman man and when she's the one she has all focus. I am a hopeless romantic and love to give gifts to friends and family. I love to go to ballets, been to Riverdance, love symphonies, and museums. I do have a wild side...I play the drums (8 years). I am not in a band but hope to be in the future. I love to eat out but do cook pretty good. It's easier to cook for 3 or more than just one. I do go to the gym at least 5 times a week...and like to look good for my woman. Well, I hope I haven't bored you. Take a look at my profile. Hope to hear from you soon.You can contact me on the yim my yahoo id is [email protected] add me to your list and i will be on there to chat with you best regards. Sam

I was born in england,my father is from england and my 
mother from usa and live in Houston...i was 16 years old when my father was killed by some politicians before my mother took me back to usa and we both live in houston and 4yrs after the death of my father in 
england my mother died of heart attack and since then 
i was all alone and the only friend i had betray me with my boyfriend and i was the only daughter of my late parent no brother,no sister or any siblings ...so right now i am looking forward to meet  real man ,i am 
still single with no kids and no boyfriend except God lol! and a new friend  i take u as my friend now and later we can we can develope something serious ...i believe in the almighty lord and i hope everything will be fine for me very soon I currently live in florida i moved here some months ago
also i am still looking out for a job to pay my bills but havent found one yet but i hope soon i would get a job. i believe this tell you some about me and if you would like to know more you can chat with me on the yim anytime my yahoo id is [email protected] i will be looking foward to chat with you soon. Have a great day and take care of your good self. bye for now Diane

I knew you were the one,
Right from the very start.
You could see the smiles,
And feel the beating of my heart.

Whenever you are near me,
You take my breath away.
With the things you would do,
And the things you would say.

You are my morning sunshine,
And my brightest star at night.
I will never leave your side,
I'll be there for you day and night.

I will show you all of my love,
In everything that I can do.
You'll feel it deep within your heart,
The love that I have for only you.

So no matter where you are,
You'll always feel me near you.
Because you see sweetheart,
My love is always with you.

When I think of you,I see your eyes 
     of blue.My heart races from all places
     to view your graces.I quiver when I 
     think of what you have to deliver.
     To me you are a flower of beauty,
     especially when I call you cutie.
     My life is now anew,and only because 
     of you,and now I'm very happy,but 
     before you, my life was crappy. God put 
     us together,for then,now,and forever.
     He is so wise,that my eyes often look to                   

the skys.He is the lord,and you are my 
     reward.May your morning be better then
     its eve,and your morrow better then its
     yesterday.

(1)
Hi there,  thanks for the mail,its so nice to hear from u 

i never thought you were going to write back, How was 

your day?A little about myself..umm well as you 

already know before my name is Debra,i am a  Model 

,135lbs,5'8tall,27yr, single and no kids..I am new to 

this online dating and i hope i can meet my soulmate on 

here,,. and i am an American. I am presently in West 

Africa , (Nigeria) for my Modelling work and i will be 

relocating back to the states side  as soon as i am done 

with work here,, i am here to Model for a newly 

Established clothing firm . I have no physical or mental 

disabilities,and i  strive everyday to be a better 

woman for myself , Kindness, Loyalty,Respect and 

Honesty are important realities in my lifestyle. If we 

are meant to be, even geography couldn't keep us 

apart.... for fun i like watching movies and listening to 

music for sport i love tennis.i like going to 

beach,lake.cooking,swiming.shopping and reading novel. 

I think this should tell you a bit about me. do you stay 

alone? do you like kids? though i don,t have any kids 

right now but i hope to have some in the future what do 

you do for a living? ..i hope to hear from you soon.
Ciao
Debra
2)Hi there, thanks for the mail i hope you had a 

peaceful night and i hope all is well with you?well 

before we move on i would love to know you better so 

we could get more acquainted with each other,well i'm 

not that shy but i have to let you know that this is my 

first time of having an online dating,how abt you?And 

if this is your first time i would urge you not to talk to 

any other lady cos i'm taking this serious as you can 

think so we could have a relationship,i would be back in 

the states by next week friday but before i get back i 

would live us to mail each other on a daily basis,i 

promise to reply as much as possible mails you send to 

me?Cos i'm Debra, i hope to hear frm you as soon as 

possible.
Ciao

Debra

3)It's nice to hear back from u ,i really like the way u 

compose ur mail ..u sound cool and smooth...I belive 

there are 10 things in a good relationship,,, Respect, 

Friendship, Talking, listen, Honesty, Trustful, 

Passionate, Romantic, Caring, . The 10th one you need 

to learn on your own it different for everyone. I am 

Honest, Trustful, Romantic and Passionate.I like to 

explorer new thing and new place's. like to chat with 

friend's and meeting new people, watching movie's .. I 

enjoy Camping,  Hiking, Going Place's, Cuddling, Giving 

Erotic Massage. Exploring a fantancy and just having 

Fun. I have a good personality, I Like to joke around. 

My friend's and say im friendly,kind and a nice person 

to be around and i'm the kinda  lady that would give 

the shirt of my back to give to someone. But that a 

judgement you will have to make.Looking for a man  

that like to Cuddle, Have Fun, Going Places, Talk, . To 

Joke around and just have a great time and has a good 

personality. A man that want some kind of relationship. 

I would like explore things you like to do. A man that 

knowns how to treat his woman right. That would like 

to spend our vacation together if it to Hawaii or the 

carebians...i will be back  on tuesday or wednesday as 

soon as i am done,i am very sure of relocating back  to 

u next week...I can relocate to any city in but what 

matters to  me most is to meet a man to have a friend 

because i will be new to the area,,..What kind of 

relationship are u looking for?,I am looking for a man 

that i will spend the rest of my life with,i wanna 

become a one man woman.i hope all is working out for 

us as planned?So far i am having fun here with 

work,the welther is always hot in the day and cool in 

the night,..i hope to hear from u soon..
Ciao

Debra

PS;I have attach some pictures of mine to this messege 

and make sure you take good care of mine pic..
(4)
Hi there ,How was your night ?.We seem to have alot in 

common and i am  looking forward to meet you in 

person soon...I caught my ex having an affair with my 

best friend when i was in england because of that i 

ended my relationship with him...I don't wanna see him 

anymore....I am looking for a  relationship that ends up 

where it's supposed to is what I seek. If that's a 

serious relationship or great lovers, I am prepared for 

the next encounter life has to offer me. A friendship 

that is un-inhibited and pure fun is what i'm about. 

Locations, settings and chemistry that will arouse all 

your senses and moments shared that cross your mind a 

week later while at the office. Putting a smile on your 

face while wondering when it's possible to feel like 

that again is the sensation I aim to leave you with. I 

want a man that I can trust without question and who 

can trust me the same. A man who loves me for my 

heart and soul. We could be one. .  hope to hear from u 

soon.
Ciao
Debra

(5)
Good Morning ,how was your night?,it is nice getting a 

message from you
this morning and i am looking forward to meet you in 

person soon...I think
we both have alot in common and i will be back  by 

friday.i don't
have any family in the  states for now,i am relocating 

back to Home to start a new life with
my self and with the right man when i find one.i don't 

have kids and i am
single i hope to find a man that i can spend the rest of 

my life with.I am
planing to lodge in a hotel when i get to the states side  

and look for an apartment
while i am in the hotel but i don't mind relocate to your 

house if u give
me the chance,so i can save some money instead of 

paying some bills in the
hotel.If you don't mind having me as your roomate.it is 

nice to hear that
we are both looking for the same kind of 

relationship...How many woman have
u talk with from the dating site?what is the name of 

the airport close to
u?so i can book my flight for the airport and have u as 

my new and only
Love when i get back to
 the stateside..I will love to meet a man that i can learn 

more about in
person and see if there will be chemistry between us 

when we meet in
person..I do read novel in my spare time here and what 

do u do at your
spare time?,.. .Relationship is about affection and 

feeling the both
parties have for each other.What do u consider been 

romantic?take good care
of your self and i hope to hear from u soon..
Ciao
Debra

(6)
Holding each other, breathing each other, tasting each 

other as we watch the sun rise and set in each others 

arms. Laughing, crying, singing, praying, playing, 

working together to make life fun and safe for each 

other. I have not found that yet, but I am eternally 

hopeful. Maybe I am just a helpless romantic, beautiful 

woman but hope is what gets us out of bed each 

morning to face the day

Lamba
7)Hi Hunnie how are u doing today?I ts so nice to hear 

from you i hope you had
a peaceful night?i am really worried today,i was in a 

meeting with my
manager and client some minutes ago,i am not sure if i 

will be coming to
the states this week anymore if only you can help me 

out,i think i will
be delayed,my payment was made in Money Orders for 

safety purposes worth of $60,000USD 
and it
can only be cashed in the states,cos that was the 

agreement between us but i have about 
$3000.00usd with me right now but i will use some  to 

settle my hotel bills.And i contacted my 
manager to
get me a loan but he agreed to have sex with me before 

he could help me out
and i never wanted to become a whore, so i disagreed 

with him and this
means no money from him. Although i never wanted to 

bother you but i would
really appreciate if you can help me with the remaining 

money to pay for the flight ,i promise to 
pay you
back when i get over to you,i am ashamed for asking 

you to help me
financially.i know its not right but i have no choice cos 

i have never
done this in my life ..well if this will not make u talk to 

me again i guess i will have to move on with my life cos i 

hate to ask for help thats why i work so hard to make 

myself living good and healthy..i never wanted to ask u 

but if i dont u will think i dont love u and u might even 

be thinking just because of ur status thats why i gave u 

some excuse but its not ...i really do love u and the ball 

is in ur court now if u do want me home with u this 

weekend,i hope u got my flight details..love u

COLLECT JOB....
8)Good Morning Honey,how are you doing today?hope 

you had a peaceful night?I am a bit bothered today,i 

just had a news from my manager and client,i have just 

been paid here,my payment was made in Money Orders 

for safety purpose they can only be cash in the 

states.Although i never wanted to bother you but i will 

really appreciate if you can help me in cashing the 

money orders,i will send it to you and you will take it 

to a credit union or a cashing store or your bank and 

get it cashed as soon as you receive it.You will wire the 

cash back to me via Western Union and make my flight 

arrangement over to the states,all you need to do is 

just give me your full name and address to get the 

money orders mailed to you via Courier service and 

you'll get it picked at your door step. Hope to hear 

from you soon,have a peaceful day.
BASIC TRAVELLERS ALLOWANCE ( B.T.A )......

9)Hi love thanks for the mail i am so glad to hear that 

you will be able to come and pick me up at the airport, 

i am so excited i will be meeting you soon as i am 

already feeling home sick, but i'm a little worried right 

now and it is the fact that when i get to the travelling 

agent to collect  my flight Ticket with KLM i was 

informed that i had to come up with some amount of 

money that would be my Basic Travellers Allowance ( 

BTA ) and that's $2700 and having settle my hotel bill 

and pay up my flight money I am left with nothing on 

me, and i need to get this before the schedule time for 

the flight to leave , I am afraid this could possibly 

cause a delay and i don't want anything to stop us from 

being together i will be very glad if you can just help 

with this I promise to make it all up to you when i get 

back home. i will really appreciate if you can get the 

money sent to the same information and email the 

necessary informations to me as soon as you get it done 

so that i can make it up back home tomorrow. Hope to 

hear from you soon and have a peaceful day.
p.s
Hunnie the Basic Travellers Allowance is mean't for 

every passenger on Board to hold just in case of any 

extra expenses as soon as i get off the plane i would 

give you your money back all i need is to take the 

money down to the KLM office down here and show 

them as a sign of proof that i have my B.T.A cos if i 

don't bring my  money i would not be able to go on 

board.

wilmer valdz estrada
1134   west  st ,hammonton nj 08037
phone #609 742 2344

Hi,
I am so excited to hear back from u and and i would be 

glad if u can assist between today and tomorrow so i 

can get on the plane by saturday and i will be in the 

state on sunday and once i get to meet u i will get the 

checks cashed and pay u off and if i may ask where 

would u want us to go and where would u want us to 

stay cos we will really have to create chance for each 

other so we can get to know much more better about 

each other in person.anyways i only need $1850 to pay 

off my bills and that will stand for the hotel bills ..so 

right now i will be given u the hotel informations below 

and all u need to do now is get the money sent asap by 

westernunion money transfer and get back to me with 

the mtcn # and the senders full name with the address 

so i can give the hotel and they will go pick the money 

up and once that is done i will be in the next flight on 

saturday afternoon and i would really appreciate ur 

kind gesture towards me also i will always want to 

thank u alot for helping me and may the almighty lord 

continue to bless u abundantly .

Here Is The Westernunion Information

Name......................OLATUNJI BALOGUN
Address..................1 Adeniran Street
City....................Ijebu ode
State......................ogun
Country................Nigeria
Zipcode....................234037
TEXT QUESTION.....WHAT IS MY FAVORITE 

FOOD
ANSWER........................ITALIAN

Here Is The Westernunion Information

Name......................DEBRA HOKULANI
Address..................1 Adeniran Street
City....................Ijebu ode
State......................ogun
Country................Nigeria
Zipcode....................234037
TEXT QUESTION.....WHAT IS MY FAVORITE 

FOOD
ANSWER........................ITALIAN

I will be waiting for u to get back to me on time so i 

can get everything done at the right time okay...much 

love .

Dear Sir,

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN 

Good day,

My name is DR.TOLULOPE ADEOLA,i am the superior 

surgeon of the LIGHT HOUSE MEDICAL 

CENTER,OGUN STATE  Nigeria.i am sending u this 

mail,in respect to a lady by the name DEBRA 

HOKULANI,she was rushed to our hospital about 8-pm 

last week monday .she was involved in a ghastly auto 

accident on her way to the airport in which two souls 

where claimed and they where said to be a lawyer

(Barrister Johnson Oluwole .. and a taxi driver(Mr 

BADMUS OLAJIDE) that was driving them to the 

airport and MISS DEBRA HOKULANI and a little 

boy (MASTER DAVID JOHNSON)who was said to be 

the son of the lawyer were the only two that survived 

the accident.She had been unconscious since then,even 

as i am sending u this mail,because your email address 

is the only thing we found in her Dairy to be the next 

to kin,to trace her identity........she had her ribbs 

broken,so we are trying our best,to keep her in good 

shape.At this point,i must tell u that the protocols of 

the hotel management here,requires a deposit of 

$735.89 after converting,before we can go on with the 

operation.i implore u to get back to us via this

email,if u are in a position to help her.SINCERELY,i 

assure u that all the things found on here are safely 

kept with the managent here,

1-HER TRAVELLING DOCUMENTS

2-THIS EMAIL ADDRESS AND A PHONE NUMBER 

WITH THE

NAME JOSEPH S. CARDILLO

3-HER FEW PERSONAL BELONGINGS

so i advice you get back to us through this mail,in due 

time,so that we can be able to commence the 

operation.meanwhile she is responding fine to 

treatment,and she is been able to feed too........hoping 

to hear from u soon.

DR,TOLULOPE ADEOLA

LIGHT HOUSE MEDICAL CENTER,OGUN STATE 

NIGERIA

TEL-234-37-773066

THANKS

Yours Sincerely

DR.TOLULOPE ADEOLA .

Im not exactly sure
What you think I need
Its not money
Or all the expensive things

One simple favor
YES-its as easy as that
Show me that all I give
Is being given right back

To the stars and back
Id go one hundred times over
To prove my love
Because just once
Wouldn't be enough

Show how much you love me
The best way you can
Reassure this heart
It'll be completely safe
In your hands

What am I gonna do?
I don't mean to smother you But I just cant get enough of you What I feel for you is more precious to me Than the very air I breathe The brown glow of your eyes Is more beautiful to me than the sunrise The warm words you say Is more calming than the rain It seems being with you Has helped even the deepest Emotional pains I once swore I'd never love again But not only have I found love But also gained a friend  We have our talks & say things we don't mean But we'll always get through the bad times What we have never seems to fade In fact it grows stronger with each passing day I believe what we have is real & nothing you do or say can ever change how I feel…I Love You

Hello Darling,how are you doing?I am glad i met you. it means so much to me to share a bit of our life with eachother.It is a great to know there is someone out there who is a friend,loyal and true,and its a wonderful feeling just to know that you are out there.I just want you to know that,In a relationship there should be trust and honesty and that would make it go a very long way.Trust is built by communicating with ones partner if we dont have either of us have nothing.But really i think you are a nice woman every man would like to spend the rest of his life with..I know I am not perfect, but I do have goals in my life. I take good care of myself.I am honest, sincere, and true, and I have a lot of love to give if you are willing to be on the receiving end.

My wish is I expect the person I love to be honest and true to me. I don't feel the need to be checking up on them, as suspicious thoughts almost never cross my mind...When I start something new, I expect it to work out. I tend to get going right away and trust that I can correct problems along the way rather than having to do long periods of research before I begin,,,Just because something has failed before, doesn't mean it will fail again. I don't let past disappointments weigh too heavily in my expectations of future likelihood of success..I figure if this relationship is worth having we can work just about anything out.

I understand that the website is not really the place for finding true love however I think that if two people looking for the same thing happen to find each other there then it was meant to be.I haven't met anyone that is serious from the site because it seems most of the people on there are looking for casual sex and that is not my style.Sex is an important part of a healthy, loving relationship and not something to be taken lightly or entered into casually. I am definitely at a point in my life where I am ready to settle down and nurture true love and potentially start a family with the right person. 

I'm in a position to go anywhere, so distance is no problem.I need Caring, loyal, loving and honnest woman to share the good and the bad, the sweet and the sour with. I don't have delusions of perfection but there is a large area in the middle of the road that is big enough for the two of us to be. The woman I am looking for may have children or not.The woman i need must has her own dreams and her own goals but want to share them.I need someone who believes in the power of friendship and that, like anything else, friendships require work and understanding,honest, loyal, faithful, understanding, caring person for friendship and or marriage. they must have a sence of humor and who is out going.

But the most quality i do expect from my woman she must be a woman that can fill my morning with hope,my days with love and my night with passion.......someone who truly loves and understand me,must be a GOD fearing,someone who is genuinely love and sincere.I look forward to getting to know you and discovering the potential that our meeting can bring to life..
Hugs and Kisses
I CARE

Yad.Service

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Никогда не занимался и не интересовался скамом но глядя на посты скаммеров на соседнем ресурсе всегда интересовало: господа скаммеры, вы от имени баб всегда разводите? А что никто не пробовал от имени мужика крутить жирных амерских баб?

lastexile

VIP moderator
Reaction score
вроде пробовали, не катит. проще уж тогда геев разводить :)

junker

Professional
Reaction score
по пидорам народ работал раньше, а по амерским бабам помоему смысла нет работать...

mmm999

VIP member
Reaction score
Баб х.. разведешь мне кажется.По пидорам работать как то стрёмно )))Извеняюсь за флуд

HackeR^^

RIPPER
Reaction score
Щас Мало Кто Ведётся..

lastexile

VIP moderator
Reaction score
Вот сколько я этой темой не занимаюсь - всегда говорили, что скам умирает. А на самом деле он как Ленин - жил, жив и будет жить :)

global

Carder
Reaction score
у меня два мыла на на яху, так туда пожизняк клейм с буркино фасо приходят, наследство просят почлучить от 5 до 10 муликов:Dи на такую тему я ж думаю поболя народу то ведется чем на телочку забугром) или лотерейки тож приходят типа такого

On Behalf of the Screening Committee of United Kingdom National Lottery, I wish to formally inform you that you have successfully passed the Email Screening and Verification Matching Test conducted for all online winners in your winning in accordance with the United Kingdom National Lottery Terms and Conditions. Hence you are therefore cleared for payment by the verifications and fund release department at the United Kingdom National Lottery Headquarters and your winnings has been duly signed and approved for release to you by the legal attorney to the United Kingdom National Lottery.

Your approved winning Certificate number is UK/9876125
Your winning Transfer Identification code is .TWCL/OBL/I4-X6/00

As you already know, all winners for the online version of the United Kingdom National Lottery Online promotions were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from an exclusive list of 250,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies listed online as part of our international promotion to promote international co-operation between the United Kingdom and other countries worldwide and I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners in this week's lucky dip sweepstakes and we do sincerely hope you will put part of your winnings into good use for community, educational and business development and also to render selfless services to the less privileged in your community.

The process for claiming your winnings has been made very simple so that by the end of one week at most, you are assured of having received your cash prize of the sum of £800,000 Pounds Sterling and all the legal documents backing your winnings. In the light of the above mentioned, you are to contact the the Agency that will be handling the transfer of your winning to you with the contact informations below:

CONTACT INFORMATION:-

Courier Name: INTERLINK EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE
Contact Person: Mr.Cox Bill
E-mail:[email protected]
Direct Number: +44 702 405 4628
+44 702 405 3938

Note that you are to provide the Lottery Winners Agency that will be handling the transfer of your winning with the required details below to officially identify you:

1) Winner's Full Names:
2) Present Full Address:
3) Telephone Number:
4) Raffle Draw Winning Email:
5) Amount Won:
6) Winning Reference Number:
7) Winning Batch Number:
8) Winning Transfer Identification code: TWCL/OBL/I4-X6/00
9) Winning Certificate Number: UK/9876125

Note that there exists a periodic condition on all claims process; therefore you have limited time to claim your winnings. Failure to claim your winnings within the stipulated time frame will lead to the forfeiture of your winnings after which your winnings remitted back to the United Kingdom National Lottery Headquarters and will then be added to next winning draws. Also kindly be aware that the United Kingdom National Lottery winning prizes are regulated by the Financial Services Authority and as a result, you are advice to follow the Lottery Claims Terms and Conditions to ensure the remittance of your prize to you within the stipulated time of the claiming of winnings.

Further to this, due to some recent miss-up of some winning numbers, as a Prize winner and according to the United Kingdom National Lottery Terms and Conditions, you are only privy to your winnings informations and your winnings transfer information in order to avoid any form of double claiming and misappropriation of your winnings, hence the release of your winning informations to a third party(friends and family members inclusive) is absolutely ruled out as this will lead give room to double claiming by a third party which is against the United Kingdom National Lottery Terms and Conditions. You are hereby advice to keep your winning information personal from any third parties (friends and family members inclusive) until your winnings have been remitted to you.

Lastly, I will require a concise update on your proceedings with the Agency that will be handling the transfer of your winning. If you need any assistance whatsoever from this office, please do not hesitate to inform me.

PAST WINNER OF THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY AWARD 2007/2008 BATCH UNDER THE SECOND CATEGORY

ну и потом они типа передают это все дело в службу доставки выиграшей и просят прислать 2к фунтов для оформления страховки

Last edited:

xanter

VIP member
Reaction score
в скаме денег нет

lastexile

VIP moderator
Reaction score
да-да, не лезьте в скам, там денег нет :)

rtz

Carder
Reaction score
И не будет больше никогда! :) Умерло всё!

Tbs

DEER
Reaction score
иногда и на ролтона не хватает))) Сорри за флуд

lastexile

VIP moderator
Reaction score
денег нет, а вы, бедные, работаете и работаете... бросайте все и уходите из офиса :)

Loneliness

RIPPER
Reaction score
бля не можем, дядьки с большими письками не отпускают )

Makenro

Reaction score
Понятное дело америкосы самый разводной народ, а другие национальности разве нет? мне кажется с туркаим если бы они были бы платежеспособными - вообще бы хорошо прокатило )
может глупость сказал просто толком не знаю что такое скам но как понял - развод девкой чувака на бабки билет купить или еще что-нить типа деньги нужны - правильно?