MSR605

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm going to start instoring and need a magnetic card writer/reader to get started. I have heard that MSR206 is the best but the problem is that Its hard to get any vendor that ships to Norway. Anyways I found this model at ebay called MSR605: http://cgi.ebay.com/MSR605-Magnetic...987?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e62442ce3
It writes all 3 tracks (1,2,3) and supports both high and loco. It also says compatible with MSR206, but I dont understand exact what that means. I tried to search on carder for MSR605 but I didnt find much information. I'm planning to use the jerm software. Will this MSR605 do the job for me? Thanks

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
It will work but you cant use the jerm i dont think. I use 605 and i use a different program that is very simple to use. Trust me, it will work.

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
Thanks for reply. I can see that this msr605 comes with a program called:
MagCard Write/Read Utility Program v1.12
Is that the software you're using?

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
Yeah man. Mine is ver 1.00. Same shit. Your ready to rock socks with your cock now. Get it and get to work. Program is SUPER easy to use too. You cant mess it up unless you try.

Dia

Reaction score
U can get MSR206 in alibaba.com ... delivery wherever u want ... cheap and gd one ... easy to use

Kelix

Professional
Reaction score
All the MSRs are the same, don't waste time and money for a more expensive one. The 905/605 do the job perfectly.

MrAmeth

DEER
Reaction score
Guys I got the 605 one and I always get errors even if I just want to read an already made swipe card. Do you know what could be the problem? If I try to write info, also, errors, erase, it erases but when I swipe again, the info is still there. The old one. Can anybody help me? My ISQ: 610098108

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
If you get the error try to clean the msr and swipe it kinda slow when it goes through.