MSR206

bendahara

Professional
Reaction score
buy it from Alibaba.com .. I found a seller who's willing to sell a new one for 300+, DHL same-day delivery, and he accepts paypal...heheh.

Sefyu

RIPPER
Reaction score
buy it from Alibaba.com .. I found a seller who's willing to sell a new one for 300+, DHL same-day delivery, and he accepts paypal...heheh.

1: Alibaba = Chinese seller

2: CHinese MSR work 1 month no more 200 swipe !!:D

3: he Accept PAypal but only send to Verified Paypal adress !! :D

4 : U R FREE TO BUY SHITTY MSR but dont cry why he not work or after 50 swipe are die !!!:D

5: My advice : www.tyner.com ORIGINAL MSR , speed delivery worldwilde ....

schoap

Carder
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with tyner and they say they do not have any msr206 in stock because they do not work with the 64 bit system.. Anybody got a idea on the next best thing i should purchase?
thanks

splice

Reaction score
I have an MSR206 that I bought from ebay and never use. Id be glad to get rid of it or put it to use...

power

Carder
Reaction score
PM me and i will give you a sweeeeet place to buy. They even accept WU. All anonymous. i will not place his addy because he is a dick and i dont want to send him lots of biz. He is good and has ALL supplies. Located in California. Local pick up is also available.

jobdone

Reaction score
yeah buy 606 its samething as 206, I have both of them,206 have many fakes

lockman1470

RIPPER
Reaction score
805 uses cheap heads bro...made in china shit. the 905 is the shit...japan heads.

BigBear

VIP member
Reaction score
@ tonicooperi If u take a bit of time to read the page on tyners, there is the answer to ur question:
"It reads and writes up to 3 tracks of data, e.g. decoding/encoding and verifying up to 3 tracks of data simultaneously."
Btw. all writers on the market(excepting the makstripe writer from maki gmbh) have an 7811 iso compliant chip for encoding and decoding magstripe info.