MSR206 OR MSR606

Hanskullz

RIPPER
Reaction score
I need some urgent help here. I am starting the dumps deal here in the usa. I first bought msr206 like about a year ago. I tried it, but couldn't get it working. what happened was; it blew out and didn't work again.

Now I am trying to get another MSR? the question is should I still go for the same msr206 or msr606? Please help. I am new to this. :confused:

Thanks.

[email protected]

ccbuyer31

Carder
Reaction score
I need some urgent help here. I am starting the dumps deal here in the usa. I first bought msr206 like about a year ago. I tried it, but couldn't get it working. what happened was; it blew out and didn't work again.

Now I am trying to get another MSR? the question is should I still go for the same msr206 or msr606? Please help. I am new to this. :confused:

Thanks.

[email protected]

Any msr206 or msr 606. It Can write LO/HI 3 tracks, read and write, Get either of two, works well for you...

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hey man! redeem yourself and pay my cuts or else I paste you all over here what you are, we all condenm vendors as a ripper, now partners are ripping themselves, what kind of world is this that people always think about thier pocket alone and unjust and greedineess is their key words.

What you eat, does not make his children shit. That's the way it goes.

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
What you eat, does not make his children shit. That's the way it goes.

Holy Fucking Shit. What an epic quote. It truly underscores the mentality of carders and the need to survive and protect yourself. If I knew how to rep I would give you some :p