MSR 206 on airport

mogol

Carder
Reaction score
Do not it.
I know peoples who flew with msr and plastics. They arested( (IN US)

scori

RIPPER
Reaction score
lol i made it once, i putted some ribbons and posted it between the hands of a big teddy bear that i have bought for my lil sister and i putted a piece of paper with writings between the swiping place and to block off suspect i putted on the white msr small rounded PayPalers on all of it with all colors and guess what i passed =)

Last edited:

mogol

Carder
Reaction score
Make good legend. And not take plastic and data(dumps)

Ninja

Reaction score
MSR is not a lil' thingy which was used to write WHITE plastic or for FRAUD operations.
It was used on any hotels, big shops, medium shops, small shops for their discount system. etc etc etc
Dont be stupido friends. That thing is not ILLEGAL.
If u're affraid - put it to luggage and do not take with yourself inside.

Have travelled alot with it, and my friend had any probs when he visited in/out USA.

Good luck!

DoeJoe

Carder
Reaction score
even if they ask U can say its a internet Modem :D wich its used in europe it work with prepaid card only within Europe :D best luck ;

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
depends from where to where you are flying , some countries have better x-ray scanners / and care more about encoders , but mostly they wont make problems because its a legal machine for company's etc.. and the dudes who work at security maybe think you are some businessman or something ..

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
Gruber, good idea :)

thenewcrew

RIPPER
Reaction score
why not simply buying one when your'e, One or two hours asking to some thugs on the street and they will present you there russian or romanian friend who got one