moneypak

heavengate

RIPPER
Reaction score
i have alot moneypak i need cashier who is sready to work with me we make used of escrow my % is 75 why you take 25 any serious should contact me only escrow pls

Lyxyry

RIPPER
Reaction score
Trust me buddy, you will only get rippers at 75% who are going to nail your ass when you give them more codes, just like Greenpak/balkanac. Its better to keep the codes and have them die.

hayabusa

Carder
Reaction score
Hey interested in this but won't go lower than 30%. PM me if interests you

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
I feel the same you can pm me but im not taking no less then 30% and everything done in a real quick rate and you can supply exchanger,for samesay even quicker but can pm we talk if interested

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
addme to icq... i can doit

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:44 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:42 PM ----------

i accept 30% 100% you get your money

hayabusa

Carder
Reaction score
This guy wants to SELL not CASHOUT. Just so you everyone knows.

Lyxyry

RIPPER
Reaction score
this guy is like my brother from another mother, have the most stock of moneypak codes I ever seen damn +++)))

hayabusa

Carder
Reaction score
Yeah but he doesn't want to start with 1 by 1, has no reviews, wants all money up front..I tried asking him if we can start small, I would send $ up front, but he just wanted all or nothing. Even though he first asked for a cashier...I dont know...use escrow with this guy..

Lyxyry

RIPPER
Reaction score
And why does invisiblepro have to -1 me on this post? Does he have some grudge he holds up his chest? Is he angry and expressing it online? That sounds more like a douchebag to me.

GNR

No comments