MoneyPak icq 997947, 2900usd

corsica

Carder
Reaction score
i was NOT contacted a single time after the payment even though he s usually online or invisible

McDonalds

RIPPER
Reaction score
Yes it's really a shame this is happening, I am trying to resolve things as quick as possible.

u take people money and expect us to sit calmly by and wait while you do other shit, bro all you could have done to solve this is do 1 thing at a time

Ninja

Reaction score
MoneyPak
24hrs to solve the issue.

helpfulanon

Professional
Reaction score
Thanks ninja, did you look into this?

Is weird, this seller and another seller of the same stuff have something in common that i not expect to see from both. anyone interested go look at toxics myprofile on icq and look at his email ([email protected]
). now go look at moneypak lr acccount name ( To U111**** (adrenalin)) suspicious?

btw i am currently waiting on toxic to update me status of our deal. today is the second day i still have not heard back from him after sending him 1400$ and the codes he send me were all bad. i figured was just random problem and will just take a min and especially in our convo he did not seem like ripper type but never know, i am not say he is or not, i do think its strange he signs on forum and icq and does not at least give me a heads up about whats going on. i seen this happen before and some people do things different/think different and i am not one to rush after two hours and say i been ripped. i give it enough time where is completely obvious that i been ripped. i just want give heads up since this is second time i hears someone say these two people are same and is weird they seem both have problem on same day and maybe even rip same day. i forgot what date is today so i not sure but will check haha.

corsica

Carder
Reaction score
moneypak wrote to me today, asked for cards to fund with moneypaks and went offline in like 10 minutes after getting the cards, promising to get back in 20 mins max. 2 hours gone and still waiting) cards are empty. Though i would suggest giving him some more time to resolve issues with everyone

babe1

Carder
Reaction score
re money pack

This guy told me he made 57k from ripping people. He is not going to pay back anyone .It is a lot of money He will change name come back to rip some more. I lost 500lr with him. his mother will die of cancer.he told me he works for ss.
will not waste my time with the bastard anymore . made that money 10 times over

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
why do people rip? he never made 57k, i spoke with him he just talks like he makes great money. dum.ps i heard is a great mp seller and he is verified. moneypaks contacted me yesterday asking if i want any MPs and i saw this and said no, he then said wow im smarter than most because i asked him for a test awhile back and he says "i dont sell 1 are you joking you broke asshole" i make more than he has in his whole life daily... kids... also, he is the same as toxicfingers, i have logs to prove this i believe.

Ninja

Reaction score
MoneyPak
Ripper group assigned to your account.
Closed.