Moneybookers problem

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
I've been carding Moneybookers for a while now, but suddenly yesterday i starting getting this error like 80% of the time.

$XXX.00 could not be uploaded by Credit/debit card.
To continue with this payment we advise that you try again using a different credit/debit card.

I use different socks, change Hard-drive ID, and change mac address each time i do it. However this message pops up very frequently when before it never used to pop up. Does this mean the bin is locked, or on watch? Or does it have to do with the merchant, maybe they have high fraud rate?
Anyone that could help on this issue I'd be very grateful.

Angle

RIPPER
Reaction score
PM me the BIN, may be if we get same problem, we could conclude if the bin is locked

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
PM me the BIN, may be if we get same problem, we could conclude if the bin is locked

Do you really think i'll give you my bin? Especially with the -reps you have. Nice try though. I'm gonna test to see if its the bin, just waiting for my vendor to come online to test other ones.

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
After further testing, i have come to a reasonable conclusion.
The merchant account had a high fraud rate (thanks to me) and moneybookers probably limited the payments to the accounts while they investigated. After 48 hours, payments were working fine again.

I hope someone finds this useful if they come up with that error. This may not be the only reason this error comes up but I'm pretty certain this is one reason it does.

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
are you using same bin ?

Yes, i used the same bins. I kept payments under $150. I have yet to try a higher amount as the website has raised its security so currently contemplating carding them anymore.

Kinder

Reaction score
which country cards do you use? PM please

Stilinus

Reaction score
Are you talking about creating moneybookers accounts and puting the money on the accounts or carding the moneybookers merchant that accept cvv2s?