Money calls

Makelotofmoney

Professional
Reaction score
Hey,

I want to spam mobile phone of EU with fake SMS for which ask to call me back to a prenium rate number. but i don't find a company service which take money the first second of call ? Without code to enter when they call.
Maybe someone can help me ?

Thx

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
Interested in this too. In US 900 numbers are no good, need something more flexible that doesnt tell callers they being charged.

moneyback

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hey,

I want to spam mobile phone of EU with fake SMS for which ask to call me back to a prenium rate number. but i don't find a company service which take money the first second of call ? Without code to enter when they call.
Maybe someone can help me ?

Thx

You'll not find a legal company offering this. My best bet would be to find a range that connects from all the countries that you're spamming and get a number from goldex-telecom.com or similar. But then the callers will hear "please enter conference pin number" when they call. So I don't know if this will work out for you. But trust me, its very hard to find a company that will get you premium rate number and doesn't give notice to callers, even if you find a company im 100% sure not from this forum, better luck on forums dealing on premium rate, phreaking etc.

arg0n

Reaction score
As far as I know, you can reach a pay per call premium number only from the country of its origin - hence the name domestic premium numbers. You would need to setup these numbers in all spammed countries and these services does have setup and monthly fees. Take a look at premium-rates.com - you can see the offered countries at right of their page. Be aware that not all domestic destinations from them offer pay per call tarrifs when called from mobiles.

Makelotofmoney

Professional
Reaction score
As far as I know, you can reach a pay per call premium number only from the country of its origin - hence the name domestic premium numbers. You would need to setup these numbers in all spammed countries and these services does have setup and monthly fees. Take a look at premium-rates.com - you can see the offered countries at right of their page. Be aware that not all domestic destinations from them offer pay per call tarrifs when called from mobiles.

I looked the website but Calls with a duration less than 23 sec. will not be paid.
But i found what i looking for in my country.
Now i just need a bank drop ^^

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
Are there not premium rate numbers in the Caribbean that are flexible?

What if you use linemans headset to call from peoples TNI phoneboxes or a service box? Could be done hundreds times. Under $5 is less scrutinized, if on business line then maybe can do around $35. I know some fuckers around here can hack pbx's or lines too.

If only someone could direct us enterprising adults to some place that is not so regulated and watchful. If you look at USA 900s they are so tight against fraud its crazy.
1. calls tell you your being charged, callers must stay on certain time
2. large setup cost, verification
3. delay of payment to reduce fraud(3 months i hear), detected fraud means account blocked
4. other crap rules like no calls from cellulars

There must be solution and it must be from outside US. Gotta be a flexible US-Outside premium rate we can register online.

Last edited: