Methods of cashout dumps 2024

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
The collection of sensitive information on a magnetic stripe of a credit card is known as DUMP. It can be stolen in a variety of ways, including hacking or stealing.

Hackers infect malware in a payment terminal (also known as a point of sale) that captures all card data as track 1 and track 2. Sometimes skimmers are also attached to card readers, which steal all of the cardholder's card information.

This information (credit card number, PIN, expiration date, CVV), commonly known as DUMP, is then encoded on a blank credit card (also known as PLASTIC) to create a duplicate credit card. These repeating cards work just like real ones. They can be cashed out through any ATM.

Types of dumps
There are usually two types of dumps. 101 and 201 dumps. 101 dump refers to CARD FOR SWIPE ONLY and 201 refers to cards with chips in them. You must enter a PIN to cash them out.

How to cash out 201 without a pin?
There are many places in the market that ONLY use SWIPE POS (Point of Sale). This means that they do not insert cards into the machine, but simply pass the 201st. You need to look for these places yourself.

How do I write dumps?
If you plan on recording dumps yourself, you will need an MSR (Magnetic Stripe Credit Card Reader) to write to (PLASTIC) blank cards. MSR allows you to read / write information on blank cards and create cloned cards.

If you have MSR, just install the software and launch it. Once it is running, all you have to do is put the dump information in the fields provided for tracks 1 and 2. The software also comes with a free tutorial CD that includes a step-by-step guide. You can also get this EMV V8.6 Chip Writing Software (Universal) from the resources section of our carding forum.

How does plastic and MSR work?
PLASTIC also refers to the BLANK CARD, which stores information in the form of positive and negative fields on the magnetic stripes of the card. MSR can READ this data and can also write to PLASTIC. The information is encoded on three tracks. Tracks 1, 2 and 3. Tracks 1 and 2 are only important details known as dumps (tracks). Track 3 is other information that has nothing to do with our business.

How to find out CVV from a dump?
Finding out CVV is never a critical issue. All you need is a little technical knowledge. For example, suppose track 2 is 5348771260648173 = 2208601752751728.

Now the first part is the credit card number i.e. 5348771260648173 and the other part contains other information (expiration date and CVV).

The expiration date of the cards is indicated in a specific format, for example, in the YYMM format (22/08), and the other three digits are CVV (601), other digits show some other magnetic information.

Which plastic is better?
Usually, standard plastic is used - blank blanks.

High coercivity (HiCo)
HiCo cards are more reliable and use high quality materials in their production. These cards can be encoded once and cannot be re-encoded. You must destroy this card. Typically, this technology is used in credit and debit cards.

Low coercivity (LoCo)
cards are made of poor quality material and are therefore cheap. They can be recoded as needed, and they even use less power to create. Hotel room keys are generated using these cards.

Which MSR is better?
There are many MSRs on the market. Everything works exactly the same. Any MSR will work fine as long as it serves its purpose. I am using MSR200 to create clones. These key features of MSR are impressive. It consumes very little power and even reads interrupted information from both sides. It even provides full encryption. The size of this MSR is very handy and it comes with built-in hardware password protection, making it more secure to use. You can easily and legally buy it or scard it, and the price doesn't bite.

TIP: You can also purchase a card embossing machine that will also assist you in embossing dumps on the card. Once the details are printed on the cards, you can use it like a regular card in public without being noticed.

Cover your face with a face mask if you plan to cash out at an ATM, as everyone is wearing masks nowadays. So it looks quite normal.

(c) @Carder

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
write-track.jpg

I will try to break down the structure so you can understand.
Track 2 will look like the numbers below:
514563446267380 = 12202040570004128900
"514563446267380" are digits before the equal sign (=) that represent the G / L account number.
If you take the credit card or CC details of the account with this track 2 dump, you will see the numbers repeat on the card.
For example, BIN is the first 6 digits of the main account number. The first 6 digits in my sample track 2 are 514563.
The equal sign (=) is only a delimiter. Now the first 4 digits (1220) immediately after the "equal sign" (=) represent YYMM (expiration date or expiration month / year). In this regard, December 12 and 20 of the year, which ends on 20 (example 2020).
The next 3 digits (204) immediately after the expiration date are called the service code.
Now, know that the first digits represent the exchange rules, the second digits represent the authorization processing, and the third digits represent the range of services. The rest of the numbers are arbitrary data that you can still calculate.

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello Brother.
I am using MSR X6
There's no Dump I haven't tried (101-121-201) (Sometimes + Pin)
but I could not get a successful result in any of them.
Although I have tried it on various pos devices, I have always encountered errors.
Is there someone who can help me where I went wrong?
Thank you in advance to everyone.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Hello, Bro! To help you, in addition to the device itself, you need to know what software you use to record tracks 1 and 2.
Under what circumstances and what exactly do errors occur?
What exactly do you fail, what is the difficulty in your work?

Please, familiarize yourself with the topic of how to write data correctly, but it does not reveal all the subtleties and nuances of work, and also does not describe the errors that occur:

Please watch these video tutorials:

Major mistakes:
1. Inoperative or faulty reader. Refurbish or buy a new one.
2. Failure in the EMV software. Reinstall the program or use another similar one.
3. Invalid dump. Check the validity of checkers that do not kill the card.

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Hello, Bro! To help you, in addition to the device itself, you need to know what software you use to record tracks 1 and 2.
Under what circumstances and what exactly do errors occur?
What exactly do you fail, what is the difficulty in your work?

Please, familiarize yourself with the topic of how to write data correctly, but it does not reveal all the subtleties and nuances of work, and also does not describe the errors that occur:

Please watch these video tutorials:

Major mistakes:
1. Inoperative or faulty reader. Refurbish or buy a new one.
2. Failure in the EMV software. Reinstall the program or use another similar one.
3. Invalid dump. Check the validity of checkers that do not kill the card.
I copy the card, when I pass it through the pos device, I get the error 'Transaction failed'.
Copying is also fine, the dumps are also solid.

1- How can I control the dump without killing
2- highly developed banking system in Turkey
I am having trouble with America cards. What other country cards can you recommend?

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
This error can occur only after the tracks have been recorded on the card and when trying to make a transaction.
Are you trying to make a payment in a pos-terminal in a store that belongs to you to receive payment? Or just swiping a magnetic stripe card in the terminal?

This error can occur for the following reasons:
1. Your dump is invalid. It must be checked on cheap checkers that do not kill the card, for example, try these services:
2. The track data was recorded with an error. Check symbols are incorrectly allocated and indicated.
3. You are using a region-locked dump.

To use dumps in Turkey, you need to purchase European dumps without regional blocking.
You can clarify this circumstance in the dump stores and use a selection for the required countries.

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
This error can occur only after the tracks have been recorded on the card and when trying to make a transaction.
Are you trying to make a payment in a pos-terminal in a store that belongs to you to receive payment? Or just swiping a magnetic stripe card in the terminal?

This error can occur for the following reasons:
1. Your dump is invalid. It must be checked on cheap checkers that do not kill the card, for example, try these services:
2. The track data was recorded with an error. Check symbols are incorrectly allocated and indicated.
3. You are using a region-locked dump.

To use dumps in Turkey, you need to purchase European dumps without regional blocking.
You can clarify this circumstance in the dump stores and use a selection for the required countries.
I am copying correctly.
I made the chip of a chip card unusable, I first insert the chip into the pos device, then remove it immediately and use the magnetic strip.
Till this time I tried US dumps but I did not get a successful result
I will try the dump of European countries and give feedback here.
Thank you very much for your help my friend
PS: I'm not controlling the dump I'm worried it will die

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Today I tried with european cards, the pos device gave 'Fall back cannot be done' error :mad:

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Which store do you buy dumps from?
How do you check the validity of tracks?

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Briansclub and TD store
Luxychecker, card-Ok etc.
give a mind..

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
I have a great vendor for you. He was from empire he is on torrez and telegram
I have too many valid dumps, I need to use them first.
Thanks anyway.

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
in which section do I find EMV 8.6? L I have looked at all the software but it is not there ....