message - help me with carding or any online fraud

barbosa11

Reaction score
who can fucking help me with carding or any online fraud? so the last two weeks i spend one and half thousand on cc programs and shit maybe more then 100hours of computer. my eyes are melting back is hurting had no succes in anything. im using 911, multilogin, i have otp bot but rarely come to the calling part. i configure clean ip with no black list , useragent hardware parameters based on cc holder, warm up the website, colect som side cookies to look more legit. Whoer 100% ip blacklist 0% but evry fucking time some shit hapens and interferes me of earning those milions that i deserve. Even tried to card with logs on aged websites with cookies and all the info set on multilogin and when i get vbv window fuckin cc holders nr was wrong so no succes. or im doing something really wrong or the carding is dead or im just unlucky dont know. for now evrything is just a waste of money i can and want to invest time and money in this, but when i dont succed time after time its hard to keep doing it when i see the screen i want to vomit my fingers is hurting to tap the keyboard anymore, im fucking tired i need pro help or some profitable metod to get that $$$ gladly work in team just hit my line !!!!!

Reaction score
Oh yeah man i feel the pain im in the same situation as you with cc that why i Turned on loan

Last edited:

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
You are not alone most newbies fell like this.
1. Carding is alive!
2. 911.re proxy is useless. You need to use RDP or public wifi if you are in cc holder country.
3. You are probably working with dead cc or dead methods.
4. Work with logs it has a better chance of success lol not bank logs
5. Start small. Card VPN or Netflix Account, even if you don't need it just do it to test your carding skills.
6. Don't card giftcard

ivanship

Professional
Reaction score
who can fucking help me with carding or any online fraud? so the last two weeks i spend one and half thousand on cc programs and shit maybe more then 100hours of computer. my eyes are melting back is hurting had no succes in anything. im using 911, multilogin, i have otp bot but rarely come to the calling part. i configure clean ip with no black list , useragent hardware parameters based on cc holder, warm up the website, colect som side cookies to look more legit. Whoer 100% ip blacklist 0% but evry fucking time some shit hapens and interferes me of earning those milions that i deserve. Even tried to card with logs on aged websites with cookies and all the info set on multilogin and when i get vbv window fuckin cc holders nr was wrong so no succes. or im doing something really wrong or the carding is dead or im just unlucky dont know. for now evrything is just a waste of money i can and want to invest time and money in this, but when i dont succed time after time its hard to keep doing it when i see the screen i want to vomit my fingers is hurting to tap the keyboard anymore, im fucking tired i need pro help or some profitable metod to get that $$$ gladly work in team just hit my line !!!!!
Hello, welcome to carder.market, feel free to read every single post on this forum.

Carding is not dead, in fact it is more alive than ever, only now it is made for cunning and intelligent people. At first I felt as frustrated as you, and even worse, I did not have a single penny to invest in this, the only thing I did was study hard, learn how payment systems work, how a card works, how a person works real with his cc and his shit. You just be clever, and behave as if you are the true owner of the cc or the material you are working on. Most likely, you are doing a bad procedure. Before card, check that the IP of the proxy is not on the black list, check its level of fraud, check its level of credibility and mask on the network. Remember that each job means a new profile, that is, you must always change the information on your pc (mac, dns, time, date, language, clean the cockies from the depths, sometimes for a plus you can also change the information complete of your pc, in this forum several tools have been published to change this information of your pc), and always look as close as possible to the owner of the cc or work material you are using. Just be patient, and the money will follow. I recommend that you use easy methods, methods that do not involve the use of so much material, look for methods that are simple to use.

Good luck! If you need more help, do not hesitate to write a post in this forum.

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
I think the reasons for your failure are that you are using cards with a vbv code, for successful carding it is advisable to use cards with a non-vbv bin, auto-vbv bin or reset-vbv bin.
Ordinary cards with vbv code you can use on sites only with 2-D Secure.

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
Hello, welcome to carder.market, feel free to read every single post on this forum.

Carding is not dead, in fact it is more alive than ever, only now it is made for cunning and intelligent people. At first I felt as frustrated as you, and even worse, I did not have a single penny to invest in this, the only thing I did was study hard, learn how payment systems work, how a card works, how a person works real with his cc and his shit. You just be clever, and behave as if you are the true owner of the cc or the material you are working on. Most likely, you are doing a bad procedure. Before card, check that the IP of the proxy is not on the black list, check its level of fraud, check its level of credibility and mask on the network. Remember that each job means a new profile, that is, you must always change the information on your pc (mac, dns, time, date, language, clean the cockies from the depths, sometimes for a plus you can also change the information complete of your pc, in this forum several tools have been published to change this information of your pc), and always look as close as possible to the owner of the cc or work material you are using. Just be patient, and the money will follow. I recommend that you use easy methods, methods that do not involve the use of so much material, look for methods that are simple to use.

Good luck! If you need more help, do not hesitate to write a post in this forum.

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
I remember starting like you about 1 year ago, before I found the right places to buy, they stole some money, then when I read terms like vpn, socks5, rdp, fullz, dumps, it was very difficult to learn ,
I have learned that those who are very expert of you, hardly consider you, but with time and patience I have learned to collect the first fullz, create my documents, change to btc, the same with paypal account,
you have to be patient, and you will see that you will succeed, now I'm learning the dumps, where on this site I learned a lot,
even if even here if you ask a beginner question sometimes sometimes they don't even answer you here,
but it's full of good people compared to other places, if you have need advice contact me on telegram,
I can help you in my little way ....
Good luck

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
For obvious reasons I don't teach you to make carding because 'It is obviously illegal.

But I can indicate a site on Tor where I read of various market shops that do these things where I can give you the address and I will put some few tutorials in the resources Network that I use only for educational purposes,

meanwhile go to this link where you will find various regular market shops, I read with Escrow serious,

I happened to take a look at 'Torrez' and 'Worldmarket':

I hope to be proved helpful

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
You are not alone most newbies fell like this.
1. Carding is alive!
2. 911.re proxy is useless. You need to use RDP or public wifi if you are in cc holder country.
3. You are probably working with dead cc or dead methods.
4. Work with logs it has a better chance of success lol not bank logs
5. Start small. Card VPN or Netflix Account, even if you don't need it just do it to test your carding skills.
6. Don't card giftcard
Finding a software to bypass the VBV is not difficult in the Markt of Dark Legit, and they also cost a few money, always check the Seller feedback and the Policy Refund

dragon8488

Carder
Reaction score
i am too, we are not alone!

brodi69

Carder
Reaction score
we are not alone