Membership Fee

donvoto

Vendor of wu drop
Reaction score
Why not we start collecting membership fee of atleast 100$ or 50$ a month ,i guess we have 13,254 members and in which lets asume there are 50% fake registration ,This money collected can be used towards Domain,server space and forum maintanance.....

I am sure people here in the forum make money who are serious about the business and not the ones who are just here to spoil the party.....

I beleave that members here will sure make atleast 1k a month out of the fourm or atleast gain infomation which is valued more than that.If some one claims that they dont make any money i guess better place for them will be some online money making forums......lets keep only serious people here and time to take this forum also to the level of csu ..I am not saying lets make it also a closed forum but we can start collecting some kinda membership fees so atleast we will see no fake registrations and mulitiple registrations by few rippers.

texas64

RIPPER
Reaction score
Yes i think its a great idea, but theres some valuable person's who dont even know the payment procedures and all that stuff. I am 100% for more regulation on this forum. But i think the situation is not that bad now compared to rival forums.

edit: Also moderators monitorize this forum really well, if you dont read and respect the rules like i did, you get dear status.

Last edited:

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
Yes i'm up for a subscription, also up for a closed forum. In fact i'm up for anything if it reduces the number of fools and rippers. :)

diablo

Carder
Reaction score
cut that 13,000 members down to 4000 members that will put out the cash rest are fuckin clowns and beggers

VasiliyPupkin

Carder
Reaction score
What is point in having 2 closed forums? Will make more sense to just merge both. If you want closed, just go to CSU. I do enjoy more dumps vendors here at .biz, I must say. Fee for registration is dumb. You can get same info at other forum for free.

j0k4w1ld

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i agree with vasiliypumpkin just leave he forum how it is. andadmkns sould delete the ues who has not being active on forums for a certain period of time.

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
I support anything to reduce the number of rippers and fools but i don't buy the idea of paying for subscription cos not everybody here makes money from this sitd. We should also consider that there are some kids here and we were once like them.

PS: Blocking the forums and even payment would attract unnecessary attention for FEDS or any LE, they'll want to penetrate us and know whats so special. Let's think about it.

typeusernamehere

Professional
Reaction score
. We should also consider that there are some kids here and we were once like them.

i think you are one who is 12.....

PS: Blocking the forums and even payment would attract unnecessary attention for FEDS or any LE, they'll want to penetrate us and know whats so special. Let's think about it.

lol.........................the dumbness of this statement I will not even go into

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Eh, idk, you also have to consider people who want to get into the game and have no other means or sources to start up.It's a touchy subject considering the vendor perspective as well. I'm against it, if anyone has enough time and patience to find this place, they should be able to join without any hassle plus, that means less money for me =(

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
Register on forum is closed. At this time we will make prevention members. We consider options for registration fee for 15-50wmz, after a test or talk to support.

Last edited:

donvoto

Vendor of wu drop
Reaction score
This initiative of posting this topic is also to rise funds from the exisiting members .... and just not only new members.We have many of us who are making real money out of forum and inturn only contribute beeing legit in the forum.What i feel is if those few members also start contributing to the forum ($$$$$)and which will be for sure in lot money ,we can have this forum from beeing monopoly in future .... Just wish if we have many choise of vendors we will have more fresh base .even if 50% of them are resellers it does not mean all resellers have same base .I am sure SIMI will not have 1 base and distribute to all, he will have many small base and for sure he know the business. because of that the geneune buyers will have option rather than just waiting for EU dumps for months.Even if there is a 25k dumps of EU added in 2 hrs its not there all gone .......so we wish as a whole team who are looking for more options and good vendors with small base updated regularly need to be available always in the forum than monopoly. I am just a buyer but a regular buyer who is looking for 20 dumps a day of EU when i am not getting that from my vendor who i depend on then it becomes hard. Since this forum is open to all and also registration we are not able to get right feedback on vendors (feel the old trick is still playing its hand) in fact great vendors like badb who do not have any great update is looking sad.(the one more reason i did not want my thread also here )Capac for say when he has good base in real we have some clones who come and post the base is bad so when we read that we feel turned.We can get all this avoided if we collect $ from all members or for DUMP section alone so we do not get any clones and stupid post ...... IF I AM WRONG I AM SORRY THE ADMIN CAN DELETE MY POST. but trying to be genune lets not spoil the forum more. already the quality of dump sellers are going down day by day and we are not able to distiguish between a good vendor and a good reseller and a bad vendor..... guy rise your opinion on this and i wish obanon and admin and all mods are looking at this and will take rea good measure to keep this business going .

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
typeusernamehere kiddo, you talked about me being 12 yrs, you know it's funny cos i have been moderating forums before you left elementary school. I have been on scandi, maza, ccpf, TG, TTS, CP, RU, and more and being MOD on most of them. Look, before you say bullshit about somebody like me next time, find out about the person very well, cos i have been a moderator on boards enough to know people who has USER NAMES like you, are rippers. You sign up with user like "typeusernamehere" now and rip with it, then come back with another like i-have-once-time-username-here and rip again then come back with i-am-back-again-mods, so we know you very well. We as mods then just wait for the slightest complain about you guys and you'r kicked.

Secondly, You said that is dumb? Did you know that if FEDs and LE should be ready to fall this forum, they wont come after you $30 moneybooker casher? They come after real Dumps workers, logins & transfer guys, online carding guys... those are they people they go after... not a $30 money booker cashier like you. And like i said, i have seen forums fall. How did it happend? they wait till when the forum is closed. When everybody now "trust each other". Then they use the stupid trust which comes about thru the closeness of the forum to manipulate members and fall people. So shut up next time and learn and don't patronise people like me. So go to sleep now kiddo.

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
If you think LE will hustle the daily user,you are wrong.
As seen in the DM operation ,they are interested in penetrating the upper levels,moderators/admin ,obtain information,and get in a single warrant/bust all( Admin,moderator,big sellers [dumps,full info,bankin logins,plastic manufactures] and that`s it.
Think about the quantity of money and resources they will spend to go after the daily user who makes from 0 to 100 bucks a month.
What`s the deal with that? No one cares,Look at the banks,they leave a % for fraud,because they expect they will be fraud,but as marketing/management they want they to control the fraud level.
In the end,cut the drama with LE and stuff ,they will come ok,yes closed forum or other ways to stop de incoming flood of new users,mostly rippers is ok,but not for long.

Forum Library

Professional
Reaction score
Registration is temporarily stopped in one week period.

smartmf

Carder
Reaction score
i dont know about 100$ a month but a 100 registration fee and a 10 a month fee will reduce alot of the bullshit and members.. hey if u cant pay to be here 15 $ a month and 100$ registration then i guess you dont make any money which why bother allow bums too post and rip .. and makes people think twice about violating rules

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
i dont mind the fee i make way more and i obtain way more knowledge & insight.........u cant put a price tag on that!

al2000

RIPPER
Reaction score
This is a great idea and registration should never be open.
So to get registered, new members should be tested by admin, then 2 vouches from reputable members (who have been registered for more than 4 months here) and fee of $50 should be charged.

theftmaster

VIP member
Reaction score
Pay Registration has being tryed multiple times in the past and nearly all times the boards close due to no one paying and lack of members!