MEMBERS WHO VOUCH FOR RIPPPERS?

bigmoney

Professional
Reaction score
i have a question about rules of reporting rippers.. if a member of forum with positive rep vouches for a service to another member but the member later gets rip by this vendor of service THE FIRST TIME TRYING can THE MEMBER WHO VOUCHED FOR SERVICE be held at ripper status too? seems like there should be some honor amongst thieves if not on forum where else? can you answer this Ninja,

Last edited:

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
Does not make sense. If u know person is legit and u say they are (and they are) but later they get busted/rip/leave/etc why is that fault of person who only knew good of this guy??

Now if the person rips FIRST TIME then yes, I say hold all party responsible. Otherwise is not fair and no one will ever vouch anyone ever!

bigmoney

Professional
Reaction score
so you mean to say if i vouch for person and i send you to them but when u do deal they turn out to be cop/fed and u go to jail that means nothing to you? Badger, is that your honest opinion? so your still going to be my friend and do business with me... and yea on first deal person gets ripped thats my point... so all parties should be held accountable

Does not make sense. If u know person is legit and u say they are (and they are) but later they get busted/rip/leave/etc why is that fault of person who only knew good of this guy??

Now if the person rips FIRST TIME then yes, I say hold all party responsible. Otherwise is not fair and no one will ever vouch anyone ever!

j.bronowski

Professional
Reaction score
it is a reasonable question, but it would complicate life too much
however looking at all the banned/ripper/deer pple with very high rep and all the pple asking dumb ass questions like "who can cashout my 15 cvvs" with rep as high shit, I have to wonder did they really earn it?

For example, this thread, I could give bigmoney rep, he could give me, it would benefit us both but in all reality we never made a buck together nor have we earned it. I think this happens alot :)

dolus

Carder
Reaction score
so you mean to say if i vouch for person and i send you to them but when u do deal they turn out to be cop/fed and u go to jail that means nothing to you? Badger, is that your honest opinion? so your still going to be my friend and do business with me... and yea on first deal person gets ripped thats my point... so all parties should be held accountable

You are talking about two different things there, first you discuss those who vouch a member that RIPS someone, then you mention about those the vouch a member who turns out to be cop/fed! Ripper and cop/fed completely different things.

The argument about if the member that vouched someone should be held accountable is difficult because take this for example...
Lets say badger had done previous trades with you bigmoney and as it went well he give you rep. bigmoney does trades with many others and they all go well and get rep. Then as bigmoney builds up the community confidence he also builds up peoples trust. So basically bigmoney has done legit trades to make a rip more effective later on. Should badger be held accountable??? Even for first trade it is a difficult thing to decide.

The names I used were examples for this topic, not accusations of any rippers here.

it is a reasonable question, but it would complicate life too much
however looking at all the banned/ripper/deer pple with very high rep and all the pple asking dumb ass questions like "who can cashout my 15 cvvs" with rep as high shit, I have to wonder did they really earn it?

For example, this thread, I could give bigmoney rep, he could give me, it would benefit us both but in all reality we never made a buck together nor have we earned it. I think this happens alot :)
The rep on here is seen by all and links to specific posts so you can to an extent see what the rep was given for then use your brain to decide if the rep is in relation to trades, chat or bogus excuse to build rep.

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
I think BigMoney has a point here..

In this business your WORD is worth everything. If you vouch for someone, you better understand that your reputation is also staked on it.

If you're not sure if the guy will rip or not, why bother vouching for him at all? You should only vouch for people YOU KNOW 100% are trust worthy people and by extension wont make you look like an idiot in the end.

9 times out of 10, if a guy vouches for someone else and he rips you.. its a clone icq/acct of the original guy trying to take your money without taking the blame. "Plausible deniability".

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
ive had this happen to me, only once while back, vouched for a good guy who ripped on a small amount. me and the guy i referred. i actually think he got busted as he dissapeared and was in to deep shit. but i just stopped vouching. ive also had alot of low rep users vouch for really good sellers. theres a chance you will get ripped. kids think escrow makes them look broke and scared and let there ego take over so they dont use it. but all real people dont even buy off of forums, and if they do, they use escrow. obviously if its like $100 its not worth it but get smart guys. dont give $$ away for free.

but no i dont think referrer should take fall for a bad reccomendation. he only knew good and you should have taken it upon yourself to check the referance out. EVERY TIME the one getting ripped is the ONLY one at fault for loosing his/her money. teh ripper is not to blame. the one that got ripped is.

what i do think should happen, is if a user is vouched into the forum here with 2 vouchers, if that user rips they should ban all 3 parties..... thats very fare. theres tons of people getting vouched in, they are 90% of the rippers here.

arigold: this may be true but there are ways to prove this. i agree that is the case more than likely alot but most ripeprs are not that smart. and nobody should take a reccomendation from somebody not completely trusted.

Last edited:

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
I am saying A knows B and has done business, B is good and comes to the board but months later rips. A is not responsible.

A does not know B well or knows him but has NOT done business and vouches blindly, the first thing B does is rip. A is responsible.

Thameswater

Professional
Reaction score
I am saying A knows B and has done business, B is good and comes to the board but months later rips. A is not responsible.

A does not know B well or knows him but has NOT done business and vouches blindly, the first thing B does is rip. A is responsible.

exactly

nr1md

Reaction score
I think BigMoney has a point here..

In this business your WORD is worth everything. If you vouch for someone, you better understand that your reputation is also staked on it.

If you're not sure if the guy will rip or not, why bother vouching for him at all? You should only vouch for people YOU KNOW 100% are trust worthy people and by extension wont make you look like an idiot in the end.

9 times out of 10, if a guy vouches for someone else and he rips you.. its a clone icq/acct of the original guy trying to take your money without taking the blame. "Plausible deniability".

You vouch the service, not the person. So here's a huge difference. If you bought/sold/dealed with a person, you can't be responsible with his further actions.
There're a lot of people with great services, high quality materials, etc. that had a lot of vouches, and in final, they ripped someone, so should dozens of people be banned?

I think, the best solution is to close free registration, so it will reduce the number of clones, and this, the number f rippers.
Cheers!

elcharro

Carder
Reaction score
that's why I would never vouch for anybody unless I have been doing biz with them for a long time!! and even then I would do it with the knowledge that there is always something that can go wrong!!

Thameswater

Professional
Reaction score
You vouch the service, not the person. So here's a huge difference. If you bought/sold/dealed with a person, you can't be responsible with his further actions.
There're a lot of people with great services, high quality materials, etc. that had a lot of vouches, and in final, they ripped someone, so should dozens of people be banned?

I think, the best solution is to close free registration, so it will reduce the number of clones, and this, the number f rippers.
Cheers!

what i have a problem with is virgin rippers that beg for vouches

i mean virgin as in, new to the site, first post is offering something for sale, then rip immediately

i reckon those who vouched should hold some responsibility

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
maybe proof of a good deal from A-B if A referred C and B ripped C. if no proof, then ripper. but 50% chance its the same guy unless both have good rep, if guy that ripped has no rep or short term member he should never have been vouched for in the first place and is most likely same person.

bigmoney

Professional
Reaction score
i understand everybodies point.... i understand escrow but everybody doesnt use escrow maybe that might have been a mistake but when your taking the word of a member you tend to forget.. but at the same time to have a member vouch that he has tons of transactions with this service and then when you try you get ripped on first buy??!! not second time, not third time, but FIRST time ever trying.. this is basically grounds to believe service is clone of member and he used his membership and good rep for malicious purposes against other members WHICH I THOUGHT THIS FORUM didnt allow but i may be wrong cause in defense of rippers everybody says use escrow... so everybody can just advertise a service and let all carder.market members get money taking with no punishment i guess

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
does the ripper have an account here or good rep anywhere else? if he has no reviews or any proof he provided good service at any time, the referrer should be blacklisted. look through your contact with the refering member and verify what he said about the other guy. if there are lies in it. he is the ripper. if its truth then most likely a lie.

also please take no offense to this. you have been here 3 years and should know better. everybody doesnt use escrow, but everybody should. i would recommend not buying off anybody here but thats me and harder depending on what you work with. but you are wrong, it is not our job as criminals and members to fight rippers, it is yours as a buyer to keep your money safe. but what we are trying to do is to help you figure out HOW to stay safe in the future and keep others in your position safe. rippers will always be here, there is no point in fighting them. we get rid of one and he comes back. so that being said. file a blacklist and see what ninja has to say if you are sure that it was him and can find the proof. without proof let ninja decide. he may have done it to others who have not spoken up knowing they do not have proof.

bigmoney

Professional
Reaction score
bro TheRayMan, you are totally right... very novice on my behalf this is first time it happened but i have been lucky to do business with members and they have been honest and respectful but i'll let ninja decide what action should be taking... thanks alot

pgpno1

Professional
Reaction score
exactly

i understand everybodies point.... i understand escrow but everybody doesnt use escrow maybe that might have been a mistake but when your taking the word of a member you tend to forget.. but at the same time to have a member vouch that he has tons of transactions with this service and then when you try you get ripped on first buy??!! not second time, not third time, but FIRST time ever trying.. this is basically grounds to believe service is clone of member and he used his membership and good rep for malicious purposes against other members WHICH I THOUGHT THIS FORUM didnt allow but i may be wrong cause in defense of rippers everybody says use escrow... so everybody can just advertise a service and let all carder.market members get money taking with no punishment i guess

All fucking rippers have multiples accounts here