McDonalds - ICQ 643237275

McDonalds

RIPPER
Reaction score
McDonalds, - You shouldn't have done deals where you can't keep your end of the bargain. And for you to even say "it will b a test of character for myself when i am faced with when i do get the money if i will still pay or just leave my account as ripper" just shows exactly what kind of "character" you are. As you said yourself in one of your posts, maybe it's best to just get a job in the real word instead of ripping and whining like a girl here.

ok i guess you cant read very well, when i said that i didnt mean that i will not pay the guy, all people who are in debt all have choice to still pay if they want to b clear or just say fuck it i get fucked anyway so why still pay, am saying what will i chose cuz i know i still want to deal with the guy if i can but would i honestly pay if i would still b considered a ripper and i see how long it take Ninja to change a status so paying and still b a ripper, to b honest would b a waste of time. thats y i say it will b a test for myself, and thanks for your input but if you cant stay professional and respectful when it comes to something that doesnt have shit to do with u directly then keep your dick in your mouth and STFU bro, some people on this forum are so ignorant, why the fuck you have to call me names like i did anything to u. Just say what you have to say and thats it

doday

Professional
Reaction score
No positive movements from this user. Admin, please update his status

Ninja

Reaction score
McDonalds
Ripper group assigned.
Closed.