MASTERCARD PAYPASS GOOGLE WALLET

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
OK WITH GOOGLE WALLET/MC PAYPASS

I HAVE A QUESTION BEFORE GOING ON A CARDING MISSION
WHEN YOU GO IN STORE, DOES THE RECEIPT SAY THE CARD HOLDERS NAME , BECAUSE ON THE PHONE WE SET UP THE GOOGLE WALLET IT SAYS THE CARD HOLDERS NAME FROM THE INFO WE SET UP .
WE ARE JUST VERIFYING DOES THE RECIEPT SAY THE NAME ON IT , AND HOW HIGH CAN U GO AND DO U GOTTA SHOW ID ON A CERTAIN AMOUNT . USE TO CARDING WITH GIFT STYLE CARDS NOW IM UPGRADING

dark3r.cvv

Professional
Reaction score
May be you don't know that it is prohibited to use capslock on forum.

Don-T

Carder
Reaction score
bro card receipt will show the name which is on the track one only and when you go for in store u better keep one clean id and write that name in track one..

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
help

bro card receipt will show the name which is on the track one only and when you go for in store u better keep one clean id and write that name in track one..

ok so on first track when i enter card holders name on google account change the name correct

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
?

name on track 1 only

Ok guys question so when i enter info on the google wallet account meaning the cc info , i just change the name . and keep that id seperate in my pocket and thats it im good too go . is that correct

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
I think he is trying to card something using a NFC enabled phone + google wallet with mastercard(citi i guess) and he is wondering if he sets up the google wallet under John Doe if the receipt will show John Doe or actually get the carholder's name somehow. Im also curious in the nfc phones carding if anyone mastered this so far.

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
yes

I think he is trying to card something using a NFC enabled phone + google wallet with mastercard(citi i guess) and he is wondering if he sets up the google wallet under John Doe if the receipt will show John Doe or actually get the carholder's name somehow. Im also curious in the nfc phones carding if anyone mastered this so far.

i went to cvs and yes that was wut i was taking about , went to cvs and reciept shows no name i used the card holders name and no name showed on reciept and yes worked fine .

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
confirmed

i went to cvs and yes that was wut i was taking about , went to cvs and reciept shows no name i used the card holders name and no name showed on reciept and yes worked fine .

NO NAME ON RECIEPT GUYS THIS IS THE NEW WAY OF CARDING THROUGH A PHONE GREAT DAY

valid

DEER
Reaction score
To be able to do that you also need a card that has paypass feature, I think it will not work if its not a paypass card to begin with. If I'm wrong please teach me also where can I find this type of cc?

bran007don

Reaction score
be carefull all phones have ip addresses and and can be searched from cell phone towers. you could be just leaving a digital trail. dont do to much with each phone/account

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
paypass

be carefull all phones have ip addresses and and can be searched from cell phone towers. you could be just leaving a digital trail. dont do to much with each phone/account

was working all of a sudden does not allow u too add cc , anyone know why we using optimus elite lg