Masterboy

Masterboy

Reaction score
Hi to all. Iam not so good on english but i can a lot of computers and i want to learn to carding. Iam seeking ccv and i want to buy. I have alots of databases with paypal i can trade with och give.

Right now i just fixing money to me with paypal and can alot of that.

So let me join and i will be happy

//

Masterboy

Ninja

Reaction score
Contact me for $33lr payment.

gforce

Reaction score
work out some stuff

Hi to all. Iam not so good on english but i can a lot of computers and i want to learn to carding. Iam seeking ccv and i want to buy. I have alots of databases with paypal i can trade with och give.

//

Masterboy

hey yo we can wrk out some stuff but i need to no if ur paypal wrks as gud as my cards

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:04 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:02 PM ----------

i wud lik to link with u '

lala

Professional
Reaction score

//

Masterboy

contact ninja and enjoy the forums ))

Reaction score
hello to my fellow carders im not a newbie to cardin but im cant not classify my self as a pro because sense lately its so hard to find real sellers why real stuff.i herd about this site and i will be honored to pay my 33lr to gain access..can some one instruct me please

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:38 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:29 AM ----------

Ninja, hello mr ninja i really want to become a member of your forum, im not a newbit to cardin but im not a pro either can you instruct me further please

Ninja

Reaction score
ure blind?