Master Dump

Master Dump

Reaction score
Hello to everybody!

I am new in this forum. The reason I want to register is because I want to begin the biz of instore carding. I am looking for fresh dumps which works good in Spain. But, before buying dumps, I want to ensure which bins works correctly in Spain.

I would be grateful if you could give me advice before beggining with this exciting biz.

Does anybody knows which bins work good in Spain? Which codes works good?. Some people told me spanish cards work with chip. So, that means 201 codes are good?
Other people told me Chase Bank (from USA) opens in any part of the world. But, I am not sure... I do not know....

Need some advice. Thank you very much.

aro2011

Professional
Reaction score
i don't know but but if u want to buy go to v-market.org

Master Dump

Reaction score
aro2011, thank you for the link site.

But, I still do not know which dumps work CORRECTLY in SPAIN. First, I need to know which BINS and which dump CODES (101, 121, 201, 221....?) works correctly in Spain, and later I will buy.

Does anybody knows?
Thank you to everybody!!!

Master Dump

Reaction score
My purpose of registration here is to do biz and to share useful information with all people.
Come on! Give me voucher please!!

Thank you!

@live

Professional
Reaction score
My purpose of registration here is to do biz and to share useful information with all people.
Come on! Give me voucher please!!

Thank you!

what kind of usefull info u can share?! , if u even dont know what kind of dumps good for ur reg? better write - a new to game man wants to become a pro. ;)

AndyDufresne

Professional
Reaction score
Master Dump you are not allowed to beg for vouchers neither are you allowed to send people PM's (and maybe ask them to vouch for you)...

mjp123456

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
looking to activate my account but it seem to a little dificult ..i need to buy some dumps here anyone can give me a good website ?