Massive Bitcoin cashout method easy carding – Rockitcoin

Zjxhbwcwfs

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Massive Bitcoin cashout method easy carding – Rockitcoin

How to buy $600 worth of bitcoin with Fullz

You can cash-out many times using this method as long as the first time you cashout then you can do it again. Always make sure you use nonvbv Fullz since most payment gateways are 3d secured.

You will need a Nonvbv or a NonMsc card to card the site. So, make sure you buy card

Requirements:

• Requirements:

• Non vbv cc – Buy NonVbv Fullz

•.Proxy / RDP or VPN

Site: https://rockitcoin.com

The site is simple and the only verification they got is 3d verification. We easily bypass this by using nonvbv card

https://rockitcoin.com and choose crypto amount

Enter your bitcoin wallet. Make sure you have full control over the wallet and that you have the private key for the wallet

Click on continue

Payment summary

Confirm the summary of the order you are about to make. The total should be $600 or below

Enter Card Details

I will use an Australian card for this method. It’s a nonvbv and should work fine. The site accepts Visa and Mastercard so make sure your card is one of the two

Agree to Terms and Conditions

Click on I Agree terms and conditions to continue. You must accept before continuing

Enter Card billing Address

Use the Fullz you got to fill the billing address. You should know that the billing of the card acts as the verification for authorization of the card some gateways will not charge if the billing is not correct.

Confirm the email

The email you use in the billing must be confirmed before you continue. So, make sure that the email is accessible. Enter the code you receive

Confirm the Currency

Since am using an Australian Card, I will have to confirm the currency in which the card will be charged since I selected USA currency in the buy option

I will select the local currency of the card

Click on continue

Order Completion

Wait for the card to be charged. Your order should be completed in about a minute since the card is not secured so the verification will be skipped

Order summary

A confirmation will be sent to your email and after some time you will be redirected to rockitcoin dashboard summary

If you need help, contact me, im always happy to help!

Last edited by a moderator: