Married Carders Only

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
Lets say you used to old a job in maybe an IT company. And your spouse knows you are normally into computers. But lately you said you wanna start your own work at home consulting. Blah blah and you working at home. And all of a sudden there is super more wealth just sitting at computer always.

And sometimes or most times she comes you have all screen minimized or kinda just shut laptop lid. Lets say she's suspicious but can't ask or afraid to ask whats up for real. What will you tell her to clear her suspiciousness?

And you do all scam online carding, instore, ebay/craiglist/dating scams receiving strange phone calls etc?

You gonna tell her?

- You now trade forex?
- Consult for private investigators/setting up sting operations for scammers online?
- Sell e-currency?
- Or just rent a small office space somewhere around town and setup a simple office graphic design / webdesign shop / consulting / real estate / (This I do :D)
- Or bluntly tell her you are carder and thats how she's got that x6 outside and jewels :D ANd hope she shut the fuck up and understand

diego220

Carder
Reaction score
Well from the moment i start my wife would be involved. They would make the best business partner as they would need to rip you.

mscj2011

Carder
Reaction score
Well from the moment i start my wife would be involved. They would make the best business partner as they would need to rip you.

good answer...as a woman i totally agree to that...

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
My wife actually knows what i do. She drives a Bentley and i drive a Toyota car and dress like a broker all day. Nice white shirt and tie. Her bentley shut her up permanently.

Bahamas

Professional
Reaction score
- Or bluntly tell her you are carder and thats how she's got that x6 outside and jewels :D ANd hope she shut the fuck up and understand

Vote for this option. I don't understand why you need to conceal this info.
I don't have wife but living with my girlfriend for 3 years now. She knows everything and there is no problem!

Best wishes ;)

Reaction score
Vote for this option. I don't understand why you need to conceal this info.
I don't have wife but living with my girlfriend for 3 years now. She knows everything and there is no problem!

Best wishes ;)

Suppose you guys break up (I hope not) don't you think she will snitch you?
As of my experience, women are very bad in keeping secrets. Thats why I always stfu about what Im doing lol.

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
IRapeHomelessArabs, Dont think so she would be involved in ur crimes lol

valektov

RIPPER
Reaction score
Not married but with boyfriend..and I just live a double life..but I wish he knew..as we talk about marriage..idk what to say because there has been so many lies already to cover up what I do and am involved with that it can damage trust..we have been together for almost 4 years now but I am afraid of the trust thing and also what happens if we break up will he tell? But to the guy that commented that women can't hold secrets..that is succch a lie..our heads are FULL of them

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
IRapeHomelessArabs, yeah maybe she goes kamikaze lool

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
I can't trust a woman I rather have one super wonderful lie or 1000000000000000% hidden way to do my ops. I wish I could tell her though thats if we are in together on the ops. But the rat easily. Only if you know she's a ride or die chick

Reaction score
I think if you, the op, are asking here, in your heart you already know the answer. If you are not 10000%, don't tell her. The fact you are asking means you aren't sure, so its a giant risk.

I was in the situation a couple of years ago. I was living with my gf of 4 years, and had to keep this secret. You need to have a good cover story.

However, I wouldn't go with the stories you mentioned - web consultant, etc. - those are too easy to see through. When people lie, they normally make the mistake of being "too good" and painting themselves in an almost saintlike way. If you want it to be believed, you need something shady, but not too shady.

For me, I used professional poker player, as I was actually a semi-pro player at the time. I used bots and AI programs to automatically play. This is shady, but doesn't really cross the line. It also gave me a way to explain all the hardware I needed, as she wasn't tech savvy and believed it was needed for the poker. Of course she kept getting on me for being so financially irresponsible for blowing my "winnings" on all the stuff I bought.

In your case, I would go with something like a spammer. Tell her you are into email spamming, and that you feel bad about it - but the money is so good that you really can't turn it down. If she asks about it, deflect by saying you don't want her in that part of your life - its something you need to do to bring the money home - but not something you are proud of.

Its going to much more realistic sounding than the completely "legitimate" consulting job that you mysteriously can't tell her anything about.

paco

RIPPER
Reaction score
first advice is to tell her
she is your wife.. think when her friends will ask where do you have such money ? she will tell my husband do seo and websites at home ?
if not.. present her the idea of HYIP investments
elaborate the idea so that she think is very complicated and cant comprehend

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
seriously no need to lie to ur wife about what u do lol

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
Forex all the way :)

h1ghroller

Reaction score
Say you are an online freelancer ;) if they ask what kind? just say "I take most all jobs that pay well such as programming, seo, etc" be creative !

N0kia

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
say her something very complicated !!! like i do C++ programing or i work on security program o website !!!
if ur wife dont know exactly what ur doing ( in most of case ) she cant talk to cops on what u do !!

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
And yeah just the way you have been keeping secrets. She opens up to tell you she's been a stripper down town for the past 4 years :D. What a combo we are baby :)

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
bro tell your wife. My wife always tells me to get real job but when she wants something shes pushing me out the door to bring home some dough :) Plus they make great get away drivers.
If theres kids involved, she will never talk if you split because she will protect you and want money for kids lol
If you dont tell her, just lay off the shit that will get you busted like incoming phone calls.

lockman1470

RIPPER
Reaction score
Work alone...I been in the situation and my spouse found out. It ruined the marriage...