comeup6

Carder
Reaction score
waiting on order.. finally recieved thanx Marduk

Last edited:

APPROVALCODE

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
official

marduk is an official vendor. He is a little lacking in the conversation department, but who gives a fuck, I want dumps that are good, not conversation. I ordered several bins, some were bad and he replaced. It wasn't instant and I had to wait, but he delivered. I am not mad. As for the quality of the dumps, it was very good, but I know my bins so that helped. I feel that he is someone who you can go to and will deliver the goods. I will order again and report back if anything different happens.

comeup6

Carder
Reaction score
jus made another order... as long as Marduk got da good shit im buyiinnnnn

comeup6

Carder
Reaction score
got my dumps... he is a good vendor bacc to work

Last edited:

APPROVALCODE

BANNED
Reaction score
marduk

;)Marduk dumps do well if you know what you want. Sometimes he is quick sometimes it takes a day or two, BUT when he delivers the shit be right! He replaces bad dumps with no argument. He is not going to give you a lot of conversation and he don't answer when you hit with the "when am I getting my dumps" question. I guess he is busy getting your dumps and don't have time to be sap rapping with you. When he replies he is dropping off the goods! When I order from him, I send the funds and wait patiently. It's worth the wait. :cool:

smartmf

Carder
Reaction score
i agree... i sent money i didnt harass him and few hrs later he sent dumps.. i checked dumps alot were no good he said he'd replace next day and he did.. no hello and what up ... just show me the money and here is your stuff.. good business .. i got replacement as promised

marduk

Vendor of Dumps
Reaction score
ATTENTION !

NEW SPECIAL OFFER !

You can make a good deal !

I offer you 100pcs mix of 101 EU CLASSIC\GOLD CHECKED AND APPROVAL
only for 5k$ !!!

Also there is a special offer for usa also, 1k mix of good bins (unchecked) for 3k$ only!

Last edited:

smith4me

Reaction score
i think the same when ripper post threed after some mins another post we follow say very good recommed him this just internet game beware for this people

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:14 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:12 PM ----------

no good seller we give minum buying because is only ripper can say 500$ minum order because him number after collect the money can change id or change user name beware

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:16 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:14 PM ----------

good seller dont say most buy 500$ or 1k mimum look around those say that at end them all is ripper

comeup6

Carder
Reaction score
shut uppppppp smith4me Marduk is not ripper he helped me make 10k last few days idiot. know your binsss

Reaction score
yeah i guess u are right

have you people notice that most of the users who recommends supplier only have few post or if we can ask admin for their registration date and ip, we may find out it's just some suppliers having multiple accounts and propping themself, dont know if you know what i mean. between this 31337's case look like one to me.... well just my opinion

probably...everyone want money so they do what they have to do to get peoples attention........dealing in dumps requires big money and with the least mistake u loose a shit load of money...so guys be carefull....deal with dealers who are widely known...not only at one forum

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:16 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:12 PM ----------

we are all trying to make money and any thing that shakes the bell requires immediate attention...especially when it involve dealing....u can never know who is good....so if u are a real dealer...why would u be greedy to ask for 500$min order........atleast 200 or even 150$ for test..,...when ur shit is good...no one would tell them to buy 2k 3k plus.....

juntao

BANNED
Reaction score
Yes I like buy Chinese, Korean, Japanese Dumps...
reply please.

chapinhack

Carder
Reaction score
Try to not put minimum buying with wmz, 500$ its a lot.

marduk

Vendor of Dumps
Reaction score
Ill be away at saturday and sunday, and will be back at monday. Dont worry.

yuyu

Reaction score
serious seller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how many times you bought from him? any one can be a serious seller of any thing does not mean it is good ... so stop cheering for yourself ok this is old game for the newbies stuff these days are not so good i hear it does not matter which vendor you get from mostly the same results. usally mean same base..... peace..... and by the way most vendor here do have more then on name and accounts also they do there only cheering so you can buy so be careful ..lots of ppl burn like that .SO JUST ask the vendor when is the Real new base comimg not the real mixed with the old base for sell . the fresh one

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:35 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:19 AM ----------

shut uppppppp smith4me Marduk is not ripper he helped me make 10k last few days idiot. know your binsss

my god you say he help you make 10K the last few days meaning more the one time in few days bro plzzzzzzzz stopp!!!!!! wow bro is that the real truth if you say yes then your the only one lucky these days and i say to other this is a trick or lie .... i am say it if you know your bins work if you buy 100 of then i am willing to bet you that you might get 50 to work who want to bet me.....

Last edited:

comeup6

Carder
Reaction score
yuyu.......u must not be a carder if u cant make 10k in a week off good bins man get out the business

yuyu

Reaction score
yuyu.......u must not be a carder if u cant make 10k in a week off good bins man get out the business

maybe you can't read bro but any way you tell me who has good stuff and for every one that the person you say have good stuff dont work you pay me bro.sense you know more them my dumb ass . next time read and understand what it is your reading kiddie... now i am wait on you to tell the forum who has good stuff now thi moment 50 out of 100 not 2 out of 3 you can't even see the rate kiddie.next time you will understand i was being smart and it was over your little head.. waiting on that bet from you..and we are not talking bout when every one gets their new base at the same time we are talking now....you super carder...

Last edited:

asthenic

RIPPER
Reaction score
yuyu, u dont even make any sense. You sound retarded, and your sentence structure is that of a 2 year old. Id be surprised if you can spell MSR, let alone do much else in carding