MARDUK DUMPS SERVICE / ICQ 100-77

yuyu

Reaction score
yuyu, u dont even make any sense. You sound retarded, and your sentence structure is that of a 2 year old. Id be surprised if you can spell MSR, let alone do much else in carding

bro, here you go dummy you act like we are in a classroom .This is not a writing test . You are talking shit , but do you have some goods to put on a MSR?OH DID I SPELL it right . Bro you call youself a carder then why in the hell you use many names. Last but not least i am willing to bet you can't find one vendor right now;that can even produce 50 out of 100 good dmps not even yourself and sense you been cardering so long you mean too tell me you don't even have contacts to get your own base. now that is dumb now i thought i was dumb.. you supercarder. next time you will mind your business.

comeup6

Carder
Reaction score
okkkk us carders need to sticc 2getha man... lets trade bins and get this money$$$$$$$$$

tyrone_cell

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I am very interested in buying an urgent track 1 and 2 with the CVV2 security code from any country please contact me icq: 571 721 070

comeup6

Carder
Reaction score
been over 24 hours i ordered stillll no dumps i wait Marduk

Got dumps time 2 go to work

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

PANTHER AND ADMINS SCAM EVERYONE ON THIS SITE.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM