Make your own Fake ID for under $275

lala

Professional
Reaction score
First Download the complete Ultimate Fake ID Guide V8 right here:
hxxps://www.adrive.com/public/4fb001710a461992856ca4a1595fd2d544e37a3c11e8057c867b6c18633a3431.html

It is completely free of virus's or any charges. So make sure no one scams you into buying this or stop other scammers from selling this..

The guide contains almost all 50 States, some currency, and some CC temps.

Once you have downloaded, Read the guide!

What you will Need:

Epson r280 : $30 dollars on craigslist.

Inkjet ID tray and cards: $36 on amazon
hxxp://www.amazon.com/ID-Starter-Platinum-Cards-similar/dp/B005FYLJ7Y/ref=pd_sbs_op_1

UV stuff inkjet UV cartridges: $75
hxxp://www.uvstuff.com/en/

Custom state holograms: $115 from smallest order.
hxxp://www.custom-holograms.com

once you have your supplies, follow the guide in printing steps to print with the r280. Change out the ink carts to apply UV onto the card. Once finished slap a PayPaler hologram ontop of the ID. This method will make near perfect PVC ID's which will work instore no problem. Good luck and be safe.

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
thats actually good stuff bro new u was good for something

Reactions: lala

lala

No comments

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
The file you are trying to access is no longer available publicly.

Bro is there an alternative?

lala

Professional
Reaction score
Bump, Anyone got good file hosting links? I am trying to keep this tutorial up for newbies, this way you dont have to be sending your picture to some ID vendor and spending lots of money.

inc0gnit0

DEER
Reaction score
file not found. post it to zalil.ru

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
good post, even though I posted the v8 guide hundreds of times on these forums...the search button can yield tons of info :)

Also your prices for ID Chiefs Holograms are wrong...Its $150 for 115 ;)

It takes a lot of trial and error, its not as easy as a lot of people make it out to be. You will go through a lot of supplies fast when you first start out. Your also gonna need a magstripe encoder also but depends on what your using it for, if its just for carding then you can get away with not encoding it but for bars, clubs etc you gotta encode them.

You will learn real fast that your gonna need TWO epson R280's one for UV and one for the color. When you try and use one printer your gonna have to clean the print head with the UV ink and you will find that UV ink will run out VERY fast when you do that. Again its not easy, a lot to learn I have wasted tons of money getting it down. Now I upgraded to a HDP5k and a Magicard Rio2e for UV ;)

Last edited:

lala

Professional
Reaction score
good post, even though I posted the v8 guide hundreds of times on these forums...the search button can yield tons of info :)

Also your prices for ID Chiefs Holograms are wrong...Its $150 for 115 ;)

It takes a lot of trial and error, its not as easy as a lot of people make it out to be. You will go through a lot of supplies fast when you first start out. Your also gonna need a magstripe encoder also but depends on what your using it for, if its just for carding then you can get away with not encoding it but for bars, clubs etc you gotta encode them.

You will learn real fast that your gonna need TWO epson R280's one for UV and one for the color. When you try and use one printer your gonna have to clean the print head with the UV ink and you will find that UV ink will run out VERY fast when you do that. Again its not easy, a lot to learn I have wasted tons of money getting it down. Now I upgraded to a HDP5k and a Magicard Rio2e for UV ;)

good points here, but this is for newbies, no need to make it complicated.

Last edited:

Shadow Walker

Reaction score
First Download the complete Ultimate Fake ID Guide V8 right here:
hxxps://www.adrive.com/public/4fb001710a461992856ca4a1595fd2d544e37a3c11e8057c867b6c18633a3431.html

It is completely free of virus's or any charges. So make sure no one scams you into buying this or stop other scammers from selling this..

The guide contains almost all 50 States, some currency, and some CC temps.

Once you have downloaded, Read the guide!

What you will Need:

Epson r280 : $30 dollars on craigslist.

Inkjet ID tray and cards: $36 on amazon
hxxp://www.amazon.com/ID-Starter-Platinum-Cards-similar/dp/B005FYLJ7Y/ref=pd_sbs_op_1

UV stuff inkjet UV cartridges: $75
hxxp://www.uvstuff.com/en/

Custom state holograms: $115 from smallest order.
hxxp://www.custom-holograms.com

once you have your supplies, follow the guide in printing steps to print with the r280. Change out the ink carts to apply UV onto the card. Once finished slap a PayPaler hologram ontop of the ID. This method will make near perfect PVC ID's which will work instore no problem. Good luck and be safe.

Could you please re-upload the file:
www.adrive.com/public/4fb001710a461992856ca4a1595fd2d544e37a3c11e8057c86 7b6c18633a3431.html ?

It is out of date and no longer available.

Thank you.

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
You gotta make it complicated if you want good results. ID making is an art form not to be taken lightly. Your freedom depends on it ;)

Also Custom-holograms is no longer taking any new orders...ID Chief is retiring :p

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:33 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:29 AM ----------

Download it from here: http://depositfiles.com/files/m93wqn00g

This has been up for months, ive had it on Ultimatefakes.ph for a long time. Good luck

lala

Professional
Reaction score
You gotta make it complicated if you want good results. ID making is an art form not to be taken lightly. Your freedom depends on it ;)

Also Custom-holograms is no longer taking any new orders...ID Chief is retiring :p

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:33 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:29 AM ----------

Download it from here: http://depositfiles.com/files/m93wqn00g

This has been up for months, ive had it on Ultimatefakes.ph for a long time. Good luck

the id's are near perfect with this method. uv is correct, microprint is correct. only problem you may recieve is a PayPaliness after printing. which can be easly taken care of.

Shadow Walker

Reaction score
The above link when you choose to download, comes up with a message that it is 'copyright infringement' and therefore file does not exist.

What about trying to put it on sendspace ?

bigmoney

Professional
Reaction score
yea file is no longer there please upload again

mrfee50

Reaction score
the id's are near perfect with this method. uv is correct, microprint is correct. only problem you may recieve is a PayPaliness after printing. which can be easly taken care of.

Whats your method for taking care of the PayPaliness it is extremely annoying

Conch

Reaction score
This is impressive man.
I have a question, why do people mainly use FakeIDs?
Here in the UK, the only possibly theory I can think of, is to buy alcohol and cigarettes :p
Are there any other advantages?

Thank you :)

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
This is impressive man.
I have a question, why do people mainly use FakeIDs?
Here in the UK, the only possibly theory I can think of, is to buy alcohol and cigarettes :p
Are there any other advantages?

Thank you :)

LMAO