MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE [INVESTING IN HYIPS! -- these ACTUALLY PAY]

ClockOp

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Let me start off by stating that HYIP stands for "High-Yield Investment Program"

since i figured this is like an offer it should go under the Exchange/Buy/Sell forum.. so yeah. but look folks, this shit actually does pay, there are HYIP scams out there so you all need to be careful if your going to go full fledged into it. i have gotten ripped off by a few HYIPs, so when i say be careful, i mean it!

I have also found that alot of these HYIP review sites are paid votes, that the HYIPs give money to so that they appear real, therefore they are just bullshit. so yeah... just be careful; but these two HYIPs that are below actually do pay and aren't bullshit. I'm going to be adding more as time goes on because im investing in quite a few; as i get paid in the future & test using my money (to minimize the risk for you all!); therefore, i'll let you all know which ones (the hyips) that are legit and which ones are bullshit!
___

you just invest with liberty reserve, sit back and let these people make you money! its not hard, its worth it. i did it, and i dont bullshit folks. im not saying you'll make thousands or anything, but its extra income. its worthwhile so hell why not do it?

GENIUS FUNDS :: they've been around a little over a year or so and are excellent!

http://www.geniusfunds.com/?c=735424

http://www.geniusfunds.com/?c=735424

minimum invest: $1

^^^ please use my refer link for introducing you all to these actual paying programs!

ABOUT THEM:

Code:
OUR FUNDS
Genius Funds manages two investment funds. Our funds are investing mainly in highly lucrative equities and bonds, focusing on emerging economies. We offer investment products that provide flexibility, keeping pace with the individual demands of our investors.

Fund name	Symbol	Dividends

Emerging Markets Growth Fund	EMGF	1.0% - 1.9%, Daily payments

World Bond Market Fund	WBMF	6.0% - 9.0%, Weekly payments

As of 10th of June, 2009 we also offer the Genius High-Yield Deposit account. This new investment product offers interest yields comparable to our investment funds with the flexibility of a deposit account similar to the one you have in your bank. Click here to find out more

MY ACCOUNT:
Total value of shares held $ 54.30
Profit so far: $ 7.55

These people ACTUALLY do pay & you can withdraw INSTANTLY! You can set your profit to either be reinvested from 0% to 100%! These people have been around from over a year and are great!

I INVESTED IN THEM AND THEY ACTUALLY PAY!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ANOTHER HYIP THAT ACTUALLY PAYS:

VERIFIELD || THEY ARE A REGISTERED COMPANY BASED IN THE UNITED KINGDOM!

minimum invest: $5.00
invest using: Liberty Reserve

These people are a little more advanced, they offer more plans and you need to create a portfolio to deposit money in an investment plan.

You receive an account manager but you also have the option of picking your own account manager that you like (there are a total of 3 to choose from).

Verifield offers multiple plans:

Code:
“Diversified Commodities” - 3 days / minimum fluctuate rate:
 103% payout after 3 days, including initial investment

“Intensive Forex” - 7+ days (by choice) / minimum fluctuate rate:
 108.4% payout after 7 days, including initial investment

“Nominal Income” - 30+ days (by choice) / minimum fluctuate rate:
 139% payout after 30 days, including initial investment

“Effective Gross Income” - 60+ days (by choice) / medium fluctuate rate:
 196% payout after 60 days, including initial investment

“Capital Market Securities” - 60+ days (by choice) / high fluctuate rate, non-fixed profit:
 208% payout after 60 days, including initial investment

I deposited $15.00 on the 103% plan and 3 days later withdrew 16.50!
Verifield actually does pay folks, and I think that if you have a couple dollars to play with you might as well try it out and see that you can actually make some profit by letting these people invest your money!

Click Here to Go to Verifield

https://www.verifield.com/?id=141242

Please use my referral link for introducing you all to these HYIPs that actually do pay!

Of all the HYIPs, GeniusFunds & Verifield are the most stable programs with the best results so far!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'll add more HYIP to my scam lists as I come across ones that I've invested in that have ripped me off...

These HYIPs are Scams: BetandTrading, Gold Mining Invest, Rosalin Finance, Diamond Trading.

The Dream

RIPPER
Reaction score
Bro, HYIPs are full of risk. These "games" are well setted up Ponzi-schemes, and they live for maximum 1-2 months, and they rip.

fts.play

Carder
Reaction score
you can check HYIP on some forums, just google it and you see verified HYIP which stay's alive more than 1-2months, and even more than years.... of course there's much of HYIP scams, these fucker's just playing with people money, you know they gambling, so posibility to get your money back is 50/50 if success, they pay you, but if they lose, you lose... but verifield is alive more than year, as i know...

hummel

Reaction score
I´m going to explain easily HYIP :

Buy a domain
Buy an script
Invest 2k for initial payments
Pay tops and hyip ranks
Get on any forum
Wait to recover all your money invested and make a big profit in a few weeks
Close

ClockOp

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
well these two hyips have been around for a while and ive made money, of COURSE there is always risk with HYIPs but if u got a few bucks to spare why not profit from it?

&& hummel of course hyips are like that. there are tons of scams of hyips

but these have been around for a while and are profitable, yes they are virtually ponzi schemes, but im nto going to invest my life savings.

the people who actually profit off of these are the owners and the people who only invest a couple hundred, not their life savings.

:]