Make money from phone credit?

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
Hey. I have some mobile phones sim card with up to 10,000 usd on each sim card that can be used. I have ordered the sim cards in other peoples names.

Is there any ways to make money from the mobile phone credits? like calling or sending sms to a company that charges it or open a such company yourself? Is this possible? you can also PM me if you could open a such company and we will split money.

sirac

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
u can call premium numbers that pay max of a week............though rares are usully low, like $0.09 per min :p

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
i cans etup something like this in no time if what you say is true, we can empty them in 1 hr or less lol

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
that sounds really great. My sim card just got blocked, but I will easy get new:)
I live in norway and here the security is bad. All you have to do is to order one in another persons name and then go to their mailbox and grab it, and they will send bill next month to victim so that we can call for about unlimited credit. I will order some cards if you really can help me with this! some questions. If lets say we empty a sim card for 10,000 USD how much of that money would we have after? and can you pay me back in Western union, if so how long would it take for a payment?

kayser757

Reaction score
May be it's a n00b question but how the hell it is possible to have 10K in a phone sim card?

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
calculation example
10 000 worth of calls/sms
55% goes to merchant
15% to me
30% to you
==
totl for you = $3000