Lulzsec - prvtzone - Cloudfare-FBI ??

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Every Hosting server CAN as FBI request asking Data from server , This not MEANS user of cloudfare are FBI , LE or other sniffer ..

Just as if u gonna rob at bank ( gloves + Mask ) when you connect carding forum use Double VPN + Truecrypt ;))

Last edited:

T o n y

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Cloudflare is just hosing site, cloud hosting, its not FBi or any of there Project, but they supply info's if want, its not good idea use Cloudfaler anymore :(

Rome0

Reaction score

Last edited:

alaatito

RIPPER
Reaction score
Read correctly Tony . i Exposing Cloudfare-Lulz-Prvtzoneforum- are all linked too the same place ( what are not common for carding forum or hackers place :))) )

And know what you're writing Rome0, if you can't understand simple things its better you do something to improve your english instead of reselling dumps and writing nonsense over here.

Cloudflare is a cloud hosting company, so ofcourse prvtzone will show up as linked to Cloudflare because they take hosting from Cloudflare, now do you understand?

Rome0

Reaction score

Last edited:

aro2011

Professional
Reaction score
thanks for the info guys keep up the good work

BEEGOOD

RIPPER
Reaction score
You too not understood the right point of this thread . Anyway .

The right point isn't cloud fare are hosting company or no , the point developed there is the COMMON POINT of this 3 ;)

where Host company aka CloudFare( owned by ex-attorney and ex-walmart CEO ) are same time linked too Lulzsec ( recently part of organization busted by FBI in USA ) and this Brand new forum hosted in this place .

I not say CF is FBI operation , i say it very easy for us get all what are hosted there and track ur ass back .
Aslo if you take time too read entire investigate you ill see other Owner CF are of origin of Project Honey Pot .. .°°°

After you are free think what you want about that ... THIS post not only for you mr ...

Who cares, you should use VPN when accessing any kind of carding forums.

Debeast

Carder
Reaction score
Danger every where,there is no realy secured underground forum,those FBI b@ are every where under cover ,they act like good hackers or carders or have good stuffs just to keep the link with you till they gathere all infos about your online activity and then bust ya ass.
VPN ,RDP or whatever u may use to hide ya ass they can bust ya ass.
So just play it "lay low"

moneyback

RIPPER
Reaction score
Danger every where,there is no realy secured underground forum,those FBI b@ are every where under cover ,they act like good hackers or carders or have good stuffs just to keep the link with you till they gathere all infos about your online activity and then bust ya ass.

Your advice to staying not caught is to lay low? :eek: I think you're in wrong game.

Shimara

DEER
Reaction score

"Rome0" is a dumps vendor how is he supposed to lay low?

moneyback

RIPPER
Reaction score
How to lay low for Rome0/similar:
-Setup online shop with nginx proxy, use very good connection *chains of proxy* to connect to shop, upload base, log out.
-Use drops for withdrawing LR.

I think this way it will be very hard to take him down.

Ninja

Reaction score
*************, zone and other newbie board...

i have told this MILLION times.
those NEW boards was made for two purposes.
1. Ripping
2. Bustin'

PayPal to old ones and u dont need others, because we clean out rippers and clones thats why they go to other boards.
DONT BE DUMB!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:36 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:31 PM ----------

alaatito
Thank you for showing ur rippers ass there and help me catching ur clones. :)

noorjabu
el camaleon
Rockz
olakiril
cubaaa0
moneyback
alaatito
sell_dump
Team6
zivay10
mops0000
alidu
b3hammed
telepalkin
Frank_abigale
Staff1
320volt
MintyFreshDrops
coolmoe

Reaction score
For What i am get Deer* [Status] ? Admins crdsu.su you like cops? Fuck Ok! Today i am start project and operation this Forum Ddoszzz made public Dump.sql all pm and users list Bye see who is who

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Cloudflare is just hosing site, cloud hosting, its not FBi or any of there Project, but they supply info's if want, its not good idea use Cloudfaler anymore :(

Weren't you arrested?

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
Blackservice is also placed at cloudflare servers or use them someway (in case of downtime at least).
We have added our advertisement to prvtzone few days before. And we are advertising already at blackservice.
Yes I think that it's not a clever idea to use companies like cloudflare to host your illegal projects.

I didn't think that the person I have talked to (from prvtzone) is related anyway to feds according to the discussed threads.

Last edited:

KUB

Professional
Reaction score
hosting shits at cloudflare or any similar company shows how "pro" these ppl are.
if cloudflare have good ddos protection > go buy a anti-ddos hosting or server

create$$

RIPPER
Reaction score
I wont be surprised if one of the people commenting here is a fed! This is just too glaring....how will anyone host under security and expect they dont know with all the bad news. I am sure if you check now, it will have been changed....Same thing happened during Digits and Max the hacker days

Jony Lexx

RIPPER
Reaction score
Last month, UK authorities apprehended a number of 24 individuals suspected of being involved in payment card information trafficking. As a continuation of the operation, the FBI announced the arrests of three more suspects, bringing the number of defendants to 27.

Nikhil Kolbekar, aka HellsAngel, was arrested on July 11 in Mumbai, India. Eric Bogle, known as Swat Runs Train, and Justin Mills, or xTGxKAKAROT, were taken into custody in Canada, respectively Colorado, US.

Mills has been already released on bail, authorities attempting to extradite the other two suspects to the US.

“These arrests are yet another reminder that the international reach of cyber crime does not exceed our grasp. Law enforcement will pursue cyber criminals wherever they are, Manhattan U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara said.

“The charged conduct we announce today, coupled with the crimes we charged last month, represent a full menu of Internet fraud. Thanks to our law enforcement partnerships both here and abroad, we continue to bring these alleged criminals to justice.”

Bogle is suspected of selling complete credit card details, including names, addresses, social security numbers, birth dates, and bank account information.

The one known as HellsAngel is also believed to have offered the same type of information. He also sold remote desktop protocol (RDP) access data that could be utilized to breach computers in countries such as Turkey, India, Czech Republic, Brazil, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden, and others.

Mills possessed around 170,000 credential sets, comprised of usernames and passwords, which could be used to access online accounts. He also made money by selling electronic devices he obtained as a result of his carding activities.

“These arrests in India, Canada, and the U.S. as part of Operation Card Shop are just another example that cyber criminals will be stopped even if they cross borders,” said FBI Assistant Director-in-Charge Janice K. Fedarcyk.

makaveli25

DEER
Reaction score
*************, zone and other newbie board...

i have told this MILLION times.
those NEW boards was made for two purposes.
1. Ripping
2. Bustin'

PayPal to old ones and u dont need others, because we clean out rippers and clones thats why they go to other boards.
DONT BE DUMB!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:36 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:31 PM ----------

alaatito
Thank you for showing ur rippers ass there and help me catching ur clones. :)

your right :) and btw we are 1 month to go before gets our first aniversary :) so we aint new boards we just not care to take the spotlight and become famous :)

@TS well what do i expect from a Dump seller ? well stay on Dump man cause you making your reputation down for being noob :)

GOod luck :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:33 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:30 PM ----------

hosting shits at cloudflare or any similar company shows how "pro" these ppl are.
if cloudflare have good ddos protection > go buy a anti-ddos hosting or server

Sad to say we not hosting in cloudflare :(

you can add your site on cloudflare to hide your DNS or Real server ip From noobs like this thread starter :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:34 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:33 PM ----------

Blackservice is also placed at cloudflare servers or use them someway (in case of downtime at least).
We have added our advertisement to prvtzone few days before. And we are advertising already at blackservice.
Yes I think that it's not a clever idea to use companies like cloudflare to host your illegal projects.

I didn't think that the person I have talked to (from prvtzone) is related anyway to feds according to the discussed threads.

+1 :)